·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive heard very good things from all of them, but i dont know which one to get

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got the Marcy...that was before any others were available...but i love it to death

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I have the marcy and love it. My car was the test car and I have not had any problems with it. It will not void the warranty unless the dealer can prove that it causes the problem. The only way there could be a problem is if you drove it into 2ft of water and had it pouring into the filter area and sucked it up. So as long as you don't try and cross a river you will be fine. A carb exemption number is also in the works.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have a Focus Sport, but they said they are not even going to try for carb. If Marcy can get carb certified that will be a big advantage, but so far I would go with the FS because of the ITG filter.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just got back from checking my PO box.. I just got my MARCY intake YAY... looks nice I do think 175 is a lil much for 2 peices of bent ehaust pipe a K&N filter and some clamps but I am happy with it ... I am going to go back down tonight to jersey and throw it on .. NY state sucks ass my pipes are frozen right now cause it was -20 out last night, right now i am waiting for the landlord to go thaw em out

alsso I am pleased that Marcy uses a real K&N instead of a $10 off brand filter

·
Registered
271 Posts
i have a ? i'm about to get this focus sport cold air thats the only thing i' worried about is the water has anyone been affeted by the water at all?? is it hard to install or what?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I thought it was ez to install.
The hard part to me was removing all the factory stuff without breaking anything.
I got the FocusSport CIA kit which tucks the filter under the fenderwell nicely but I still have concerns of water so I decided to mod the factory filter cover a little which will let cool air in from bumper factory air vent and protect it from water better. Kool idea?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Marcy is better

the sound that you get for the marcy alone is why you should get it and you get +8 tq and +10 hp.... bam thats nice for only 159 with no tax and free shipping i love living in CA...california love[thumb]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts