Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get some type of replacement projector headlamp assembly preferably the carbon fibre style. I am wondering what problems i will encounter. After reading that someone here took 7 hrs to complete the job i am leary of doing it.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
if you dont know what your doing then use its goign to take 7 hours.. i did my room mates and it took 30 mins.. you just have to know how to wire..

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
ah someone from Buffalo! awsome where in buffalo?
also, it depends on what kind of projectors you want. Stay away from the 90 dollar ones on ebay, they are nothing but bad news to anyone who's bought them.Some are wired differently then others and if you buy any brand headlight other then ford, your fitment may not be perfect. hope that helps

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. So as far as removing and installing headlights there are no problems with physically removing the housing(like fender removal or something crazy)?Simplydomesticsfocus I am in blasdell. Where are you?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
nahhhh, i rather post it to be honest with u, just in case someone wants to stalk me they have a better chance in finding me. lol its not everyday u find someone in buffalo on this place.

·
Registered
793 Posts
get the hella projectors with the turn signals!! they are sweet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts