Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ey guys im installing a in-dash sony reciver with play station but idk if the ps2 will fit in the glove compartment or under the pass. seat help?

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
i don't think you can fit it in the glove compartment unless you customized it some but you can probably fit it under the passenger seat with no problems, i have a 12 disc changer under my passenger seat in my zx3, it had to be placed a little farther back than i wanted though because near where the seat bolts are the floor raises up, making it an uneven surface. but it's siting about 3 or 4 inches from the front and i can still reach over from the drivers side to take the cd holder in and out of the changer with no problems.

- Scott

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have seen people take out the passanger side air bag and do some really cool stuff with that. It depends on your time and money. I would stay away from under the seat though. Very easy to scratch. I do fagracations as a hobby so its easy for me to think about things like moding the glove compartment and riging a system so at a push of the botton the compartment that was the air bag a playstation apears. Like I said it is all the time and money. Just threw a couple ideas out to you there, what I do before I work on a car is sit and look at the car for a while, remember once you mod something thats it no second chances. If you have anymore ideas I could help you out on the how to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts