Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what applications can be installed on the SYNC system in my '14 SE? It doesn't have the myfordtouch system, just the basic.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I have Pandora, don't know about others.

*OFF TOPIC: under modifications you've listed "custom bamboo floor" in your hatch.
Could you post a picture and details--- who makes, where to get it, etcetera.

Thanks very much.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

*OFF TOPIC: under modifications you've listed "custom bamboo floor" in your hatch.

Thanks very much.

Yeah no problem. I actually made it myself and I'd be more than happy to make one for you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks very much.
Also, how do you go about installing them?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Wow, thank you very much. That is beautiful.

Re the apps. I have SYNC non-MFT; just the small screen. I installed the Pandora app on my iPhone 4S. The app must be "open and running" on the phone. Connected my phone via the USB port. Then I hit the voice activate button:

Focus: "SYNC say a command"
Me: "Mobil apps" *
Focus: "Mobil apps"
(at this point you will see the screen flash the words Mobil Apps)
Me: "Pandora"
and you will see the screen flash. I just checked mine and at this point the artist and song appeared on the screen, and was playing. SYNC then interrupted to tell me that my "iPhone must be locked for the app to work".

At this point my iPhone face shows the Ford logo, so SYNC is in control. And you can use voice commands and / or buttons to control the app.

I recommend you review: "support.ford.com/sync.../applink-overview-sync".
Toward the bottom of that page you will see "Using SYNC Applink", and within that you can click on " View instructions for your mobil applications" and that will include a list of compatible apps.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to Car Audio, SYNC, MFT & Electronics for easier reference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts