Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to installing them. One came in damaged but replacement came less than a week later. Thanks again Steve from Tousley for the quick handling of this!

I would normally put up a quick "How To" like I did for the bezels but the install is easy and there's a bunch of those on here that suggest short cuts that I don't do not agree with so not bothering. The intent for my instructions are for those that aren't as handy as many are on here but I'll digress... [smackbum] [nutkick] [target]

Torx T30 and #2 philips is all that is needed. Headlight adjustment only allows for up and down. Let me know via PM if you are doing this and want to perform it quickly and easy the first time the right way.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Oh man I can't wait to do this. That looks great! I'll be in contact with you to get the proper installation procedure when I do mine, but it may be well down the road, don't have the spare $500 right now. Maybe when I get my scholarship funds back... :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks great, just put my Ti fog bezels in, may have to spring for this later on, depending on if there are any other headlamp options ! nice job!

·
Registered
141 Posts
yeah I think it looks great. I would personally just rather pay for a mod setup than the stock setup with the black. Great job though!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't care for the mod setups.... Nor does the wife unfortunately.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your car looks perfect! I gotta get the Ti bezels for my SEL.

Now we just need some performance mods to start showing up.
Thanks! We did the same style lights as on my F150 using the Harley/Raptor lights with the black and with the truck as the same color, it seems to mesh perfect.

Ditto on perf. parts! I'm sure SCT will have tunes available soon.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Sorry I'm late to the party, but was it hard to switch out the foglamp bezels? I price-checked them today while getting my oil change. Need to know how to do them though.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It wasn't hard to swap them out. Search for member Twenty here as he has a write up on it.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts