Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? just finished putting the dark chrome lights and the spoiler on 10 mins ago. also selling the stock chrome ones if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
very nice...if you get the black headlights let me know if your gonna sell the stock ones...i got an idea....

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice...if you get the black headlights let me know if your gonna sell the stock ones...i got an idea....
lol ok will do. i think one of my stock headlights has the little plastic brackets broke but its held in fine with the others and you cant tell at all from out side the car

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I realize how lucky I am that I got the 2010 se with sport package which comes with the charcoal tails the sport front fascia etc etc I see how desirable the charcoal is now LOL

·
Registered
93 Posts
Where did you get the dark chrome tail lights? How do they match with the Shadow treatment you did on your grill?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where did you get the dark chrome tail lights? How do they match with the Shadow treatment you did on your grill?
bought them from another member on here. and it all depends on how may coats/ clear coats you put on it. i went with a darker almost black now on my(repainted since that pic) to match my piano black pillars and im going to do my door handles and mirror covers the same shade

·
Registered
5 Posts
The tail lights look great! I also have a 2009 Sterling Grey Focus, and I am looking on gettting the darker tail lights. I just had the black chrome headlights installed.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Looks good dude. I just got my dark tails and need to install them but the spoiler is already on!

Pretty excited to get my [whip] on the road!

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
what are you planning to do with the stock taillights?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I am searching for the SES tinted tail lights re: online pricing, or I will get the light tint/ film.
I used the tint film on my headlights and fog lights from lamin-X.... If you can help it try and stay away from this stuff if you plan on installing it yourself. It will give you some butt hurt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
LOL - I'm not proud, I sub-contract re: car repair. Does the name "Tim Allen" mean anything to you? Yyeaaahh... I saw a pre-cut film from RVinyl that I may look into.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
LOL - I'm not proud, I sub-contract re: car repair. Does the name "Tim Allen" mean anything to you? Yyeaaahh... I saw a pre-cut film from RVinyl that I may look into.
Ya my Vinyl was pre-cut as well..... Still tough.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts