Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so it was nice today, so I decided to put on my new TFB decals, with the warm weather. I also finished my lighter socket upgrade, with a green ring/bezel. That part sucked. It was a nightmare to do, and even afterwards, it was not bright enough for me. So, I went out and got some green LEDs and wired them up to come on with the lights. Looks great now at night. Anyways, here are the pics, if you wanted to know what the green type would look like on the 05 and up.....

That is what I ordered...had to get it form the UK.

At night:

And the decals from TFB. I had them done in dark gray and chrome, to match my car's coloring. I may replace them with dark gray and brushed metal instead....what do you guys think? Stay with these, or change?

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
should also have mentioned...i ordered the decals on Friday night...got them on Monday!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
looks great dude, but why did you create a whole new thread when they are on your other one?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
the decals on the inside are nice, and the ones on the outside would look better with the darker grey. good upgrades tho.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont have another thread on the, i just add to that whenever i do something. i told TFB i would do a thread on them when i got them done, as they are an affiliate, and offer us discounts.

curt, yeah, i am ordering the dark gray background instead of silver...doing either silver writing or brushed aluminum writing this time...just so i can compare them, and then decide which to keep.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I think silver would look good.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay capt, i got the dark gray with silver writing, but i dont like it...i need somre more flash, like the stock ford symbol is...with the chrome. so, i am having him send me some more, in dark gray, but with chrome writing. we will see how it goes. but here is the one i just got, what do you think....

Oh, and I want to make a point of this...Tim at TFB must have his own personal postal carrier jet or something, b/c he gets them to me from CA (I am in New England!) in one to two days. even over the weekends. he also gets back to me very quickly.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Good call Nem. It sucks that you have to keep buyin the emblems. but as long as youre happy with the final result, thats all that matters.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, they arent expensive tho, and i can tell you they can be reused over and over lol. getting them placed exactly right is the hardest part.

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Spray the emblem with windex first, makes it easier to move it once its on and then remove the excess windex with a credit card by going over the emblem, it will dry fine, assuming it's vinyl. Not sure about regular stickers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts