Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my volant CAI lastnight. its pretty sweet. not quite the performance gains that i was hoping for but thats to be expected. love the sound of my engine now though. real beefy [burnout] went to a local get together where there were lots of fast imports and domestics, my friend wanted me to rev my engine so he could hear it, so i did and everybody looked over cause i they were probably wondering why this seeming stock looking focus sounds better than you'd expect. but yeah cool investment.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ya Volant is the shizzle

·
Registered
456 Posts
I can't wait to get mine. I keep hearing all these good things about it. :)

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Zarelli6 said:
is iceman as good or close to as good as volant? cuz thats what i have on order... gunna be here teusday
same whp about...and better torque...ps, i would pick up an itg panel filter from focus-sport.com while your at it [:D]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i want to find a way to rig a hose to the one inlet thats in the front on the right side of the box, the one thats behind the right headlight. theres gotta be a way cause the volant really isnt getting a ton more air to the engine than the old stock box was. i saw one guy that did it with dryer hose but i'd like something that would be fairly heat resistent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts