Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i installed my fs 4-1 race header with flex and and apex n1. its just straight piped all the way back. Damn! it is loud as heck. i like it though. i can feel a difference in the power of it. if i can figure out how to post a sound clip i will.

·
Registered
360 Posts
mmm...headers. I love the sound of a car after the header has been installed. Nothing else like it 'cept maybe the sound of a supercharger/turbo blowoff. Good luck with the mods man [8D]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i absolutely love the sound. i'll look on my camera i am almost sure it has sound. how do i get it in a post. like copy paste?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
wish i had the money for a header and flex :( Enjoy it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the input guys

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
yeah the header was probably my favorite mod.. not too fond of the volume.. i do a good bit of highway driving (to phoenix for our 12+ car focus meets.. weekly basis)..

the power was worth the money i spent on my stuff.. but the loudness makes your car seem faster as well.. i tested this theory with a bud.. my car's only slightly faster... it only adds like ~6whp...and doesnt do much for the turk...

but its all necessary stuff in a bigger picture.. so good luck with whatever yer planning!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts