Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this in today from Sasha. Once I got the old one off, installing the new one was a piece of cake.

(Ignore the car being dirty. It's winter.)

·
Registered
148 Posts
thats HOT.....where can I get one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks. was it a lot of $ and how long do it take to ship?

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The part isn't that expensive, like 30 bucks, but shipping from Europe is. Didn't take long to ship, but it was longer that usual because they were temporaly out of stock when I ordered.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I never thought to mod the rear wiper.

It does make it look a lot better and not so cheap lookin'.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
thats a Peugot 406 wiper arm if im not mistaken

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
its true, maybe if you did some research youd know, i checked w/ friends in the UK and thats what it is, they take the arms from Peugots, they fit and work, heres one topic of it but there are more
http://www.focusowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2205

and the only thing wrong w/ my statement is i think its actually the 206 thats the longer one

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually, it looks very similiar to a Mazda 3.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Egz said:
Actually, it looks very similiar to a Mazda 3.
havnt seen one but if that works it would be cool, you could go to the mazda dealer and get this just like how they go to the Pug dealers overe there and get them

·
Registered
727 Posts
sorry to bring up an old forum, but I figured now would be a good time to ask since it's been some time since you have had it, how long do you expect the wiper to last? And does anyone make a cover for the wiper hole? I am looking at possibly the euro wiper or removing all together?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Just looking at my options, I like the euro wiper but don't want to have to figure out the whole thing of ordering from 'European Parts.' Wish their was a company in these states to order from?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts