Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I install my new ProForm Shift light with the ford racing tach driver... it works like a charm.

In the next day or so I will make instructions, if someone is interested let me know...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it will install the same way... I think the CPS (Crank Position Sensor) is in the same location, but I could be mistaken...

The shift light I order it from summitracing.com it was like $45.00 and the Ford racing tach driver I got it locally since my wife uncle works for a local ford dealer so I got good price I thing $60.00... What I like about this shift light is that you don't need pills... just move the dial to the desire rpms and you are done.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I checked the light out online last night, it looks pretty nice. For a while I was thinking about getting a Speedhut Tach. Their tach looks like it has some pretty good technolory in it. It has progressive led shift lights, is gear driven, has craaaaazy vibration reistance, you can fully customize it, and you don't need a tach driver for it. Don't ask me how, but they say it's a direct plug and play in any automtive application. Buuuuuut, despite how cool it looks, my car isn't fast enough to have to 2 tachs [hihi], so I'll settle with a shift light.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks good. If it's anything like the one in my friend's Fox Body, it probably blinds you every time it comes on.

·
Too old for this...
2,253 Posts
So sorry if this is a dumb question but what does it do?

Does it light up when you're suppose to shift? I already hate the little arrow that shows up, this thing would bug the crap out of me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts