Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Install G2G at my place? mar 13th

just ponderin the idea of an install g2g at my place or at Bob Davidson Ford (if arrangement allow).

i have a huge and mountin plate of stuff i have to do, so i wondered if any1 else did and therefore better to put it all together in a g2g no pun.

my list (ever growing)

FUll SVT exhaust system conversion
(FR SVT Header Kit>SVT CAT>Flex>Exhaust)
new svt dipstick, heatshield, and egr pipe (gotta move ps line as well i think).

KW Springs
Dampers (eiback or spax, idk yet)
ES Rear Isolators
ES Frt Cntrl Arm Bushings
Front Camber Plates
Rear Camber 'Crash' Bolts

Mintex Rear Brake Shoes

fix my y2k manifold (easy, 1 or 2 of the TB holes are stripped)

might take my spare shifter and make a new lower pivot rod (make my own true short shifter) or move the ball lower on the rod if possible). any of this or buyin a steeda will require grinding out the center section of my euro shifter base (some of u can check that wonderful piece out too).

i might have a few things more down the line idk...

i know john (morewood98) wants to do HR springs that he ordered this wk as well.

so any1 else have stuff 2 put on (i know toepel does, well...he always does, maybe the site of an actual garage will make him happy)

make this somewhere in the next mth or so b4 racing and show season gets underway and now that the weather is gettin nicer.

it'd b easy 4 to have good amount of great food and drink, entertainment....and some nice twisties out my way afterwards.

ur thoughts?

=Ult

http://thewarf.com/ryan/mycar.php

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just under the line in md off of 83

-Ult

·
Registered
118 Posts
that's not too far from me. i work in lewisberry, and i'm not sure how long it is from here, but i know it's not that bad time-wise.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
I've got a UDP to install, I might be up for it. I'd need to figure out how far away it is, and when it would be.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I have a eibach kit to install, I'm just to comfy in my garage at home, but let me know when you"re doin' it, I might show up and help out, just tell me we have air.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
proposing mar 13 r 14, what are peoples thoughts on that date?

i have air, big freakin compressor...just have 2 fit my new hose up and get the thick extension cord back b/c we took out the circuit on that side of the garage. (i just might roll the damn thing over 2 the other side and plug it in). might have a 2nd compressor comin 4 the g2g as well.

-Ult

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Errrr...that's waaaaaaaaaaay too far for me. Sorry.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump mar 13th

3505 mount carmel rd.
upperco, md 21155

-ult

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
9am

dont 4get food, drinx, tools (jax, jackstands, torx, etc etc)

-Ult

·
Registered
232 Posts
Heh the last focus thing i went to was in parkville, and i parked head in and you all laughed at me *cries*

;-P

1 - 16 of 16 Posts