Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At some point in the near future, as my 08 focus SE, didn't come with the fog light package, I'd like to add the package, or fabricate my own, so I'm wondering what the best method would be?

I'm going to assume, that I don't even want to call ford and ask how much the kit is, as i'm fairly sure it'll be absurd amount of money.

I'd like to get a real kit to put into place, just not sure where to order or find them online, I did some initial searching, but didn't really find too much info, I definitely want to buy the "normal" ford switch that supports turning them on, but I could wire that to any relay to give OEM or custom kit power.

So, where should I start with this project? I'm not sure if I have the wiring harnesses in place or not, I plan to look under the front bumper when I install my new CAI from FSWERKS later this evening, so I'll report back on that finding.

The key goal here is to have functional fog lights, preferably with the normal OEM ford head light control switch (where u pull it out for fog lights to turn on) and not break the bank while doing this! ;)

Your input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
You can get a complete kit on eBay for about $150 (Ford is like $300+) that's the way I'm going to go.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get a complete kit on eBay for about $150 (Ford is like $300+) that's the way I'm going to go.
Posted via FF Mobile
Oh, sweet, that's a killer price, and thats not as much as I thought Ford would want, thanks for the info!

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Wow, I have been looking for this type of stuff as well and all I could find was from ford or ford prices, I look today BOOM $157. Thanks. ^_^

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Im acutally going to buy this fog light kit on ebay next payday and retrofitting those with blazer projector fogs..

Hopefully you'll get the kit first and tell us about it! =]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im acutally going to buy this fog light kit on ebay next payday and retrofitting those with blazer projector fogs..

Hopefully you'll get the kit first and tell us about it! =]
I might be doing the exact same idea, picking it up in a couple weeks and then doing projector fogs, looking into some non-stock headlight assemblys and new tail lights too, saw some I really like on this forum.

I love this forum btw, absolute ton of information, I'm glad to be a part of it, might even get the focusfanatics stickers for my car too. (hah)

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Glad I could help.
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts