Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some lights from advance auto a while back I thought I would put on the inside of my car but realized that they weren't made correctly for me to use them on the inside. So I decided to use them like this

its more of a glow and brighter in person

I would like to hear some feedback on it, thanks

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Why? Jumping to get attention?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
495 Posts
is it a light bar or some sort of rope lighting? it looks different in each pic..

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
It's a light with no purpose, what do you want me to say?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I like it, but the moment a cop sees you with red lights on the front of your car...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is it a light bar or some sort of rope lighting? it looks different in each pic..
It's 2 strings of 4 leds connected, it looks different because you either see more or less light dependant on the angle you look at it from
It's a light with no purpose, what do you want me to say?
putting different rims on a car also has no purpose, I wanted to know how it looks
I like it, but the moment a cop sees you with red lights on the front of your car...
I'm worried about that too, but last night I went past a cop on a road with no other cars or anything on it, and nothing happened

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Different rims

Although I agree with you for the most part; there are a good many people who change rims either for added tire width or a reduction in rotational weight, both of which have performance gains in mind. (P&S obviously doesn't apply)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Different rims

Although I agree with you for the most part; there are a good many people who change rims either for added tire width or a reduction in rotational weight, both of which have performance gains in mind. (P&S obviously doesn't apply)
yea, rims weren't the best example, but a lot of people do non-performance mods (that's why this is in the exterior body, and lighting upgrades section)

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
A cop might want to pull you over if it's late and he wants to see if there's anything else going on (usually just so they can smell inside and pop you for something else).

I kinda dig it though, got a knight rider thing going.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A cop might want to pull you over if it's late and he wants to see if there's anything else going on (usually just so they can smell inside and pop you for something else).

I kinda dig it though, got a knight rider thing going.
Yea, that'll probably happen with my luck, thanks. [:)]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts