Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Injen installed for a few months now.Only complaint I had was with the instructions when I did my install.They sucked.I am using the INJEN IS9005B CAI and my question is:after installing the intake,do you re-attach the original ram air scoop from the factory?I am currently not using the factory ram air set-up.Should I be?This is the INJEN CAI that re-uses the bottom half of our stock air box.Help is appreciated,Thanks!

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Well, if it uses the stock bottom half, i think you should use the ram air snorkle. any pics?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet....Unsure how to upload pics at this point.
The intake looks damn good...I think it would make sense to re-attach the bottom duct work again though.
More air is the bottom line,correct?
Wait until I hear a little more feedback though.
Thanks-D

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody notice a difference with it left on or off?
Great pics!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Sure, it still picks up cold air with the front scoop, and , of course, it has the holes in the end of the box for more air when needed. It won't hurt it to not have the original duct work. At that point its basically a short ram though. I figure the OE ductwork helps.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool....thats answers that.How do I upload pics?Have the digital cam,card reader....etc,etc.Help appreciated.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Photo's

if you want to attach a pic to a thread, just hit "reply" and in the "attach file box", put in your pic. To load them to your profile, click on "photo gallery", "upload photo's" on the right hand side and attach them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts