Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a 2002 svt focus an i love it but i want it it to be faster i wanna put a 67 mm throttle body with a weapon r intake a good tune (i hope from tom) an i wanna put injectors but i dont know what size would be good to put on i wanna buy they off cfm an they have a bunch so please help i wanna get power outta it like good power i need help[wrenchin]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Unless you are running some form of a power adder you'll never need new injectors.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
power adders would be nitrous, superchargers and turbo's n/a should not need bigger injectors. the stock intake is pretty good with just a drop in filter and the 67mm TB may ive you very minimal gains but is mostly for response. really nice power mods would be an ORP/HFC and toms tune

·
Registered
66 Posts
where do you get the 67mm throttle body if you dont mind me asking??

FRED

·
Registered
920 Posts
^ C-f-m.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
no good^ get the tuner from tom. he sends out a base tune then you can datalog and he makes you a better one ( thats the way it worked in my case) and if the ebay tuner was used on another focus it could be locked (no good) or not have toms tune anymore

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
but the tune isn't for your car. every car is different when it comes to tuning!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
and if you want a tune update from tom its $150 so you could buy new for the same price
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 14 of 14 Posts