Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2002 Ford Focus SVT with 39,956 miles. It has the JRSC with BBK kit, Borla SS exhaust with custom tip, Gentex Mirror with compass and thermostat, FS strut bars, and lots of other stuff.

Future Mods...Eibach pro system, hi-flow cat, and possibly a Vader 2 carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
190 Posts
looks good ... MORE PICS!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Very Nice! Any Interior Pics?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Understated; perfection achieved.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. How about some cling tint on the turn signals and some lamin-x on the foglights. Even not, beautiful! Yours is what mine aspires to be like!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Beauty! You should drive her more often though. lol

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. How about some cling tint on the turn signals and some lamin-x on the foglights. Even not, beautiful! Yours is what mine aspires to be like!
heh heh...i think this is the first car you've ever liked [;)]

but i agree 100%, can we get motor and interior shots?

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
very nice...engine pics?

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
wow very clean, looks awesome, what brand is that tip cause it looks exactly like mine

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very Nice! Any Interior Pics?
It is factory and basically mint. I will get some later this month.

Understated; perfection achieved.
It's perfectly balanced, too.

Nah, I have tried the turn signals before but didn't like them. You can't see it but the lamps have clear lamin-x and HOEN yellow endurance bulbs. It looks awesome.

beautiful car..low miles too!
You think that is low? My 01 Ford Ranger Edge has 32,xxx miles on it and its my daily driver. [:p]

Beauty! You should drive her more often though. lol
I know but I have put all the miles on her. She has been retired from daily driver for a year now and the miles being put on her have dropped to less than a 1k a year...I have to make an effort to drive her sometimes.

I didn't take any pictures of the engine today but plan on detailing her before winter. These were taken last month.
Engine Pic

Oil catch can

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
damn dude, thats a sexy SVT!!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
I Want More!!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Very Clean

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
I still think this is the cleanest car on here. Only an enthusiast would know it is not stock. Very well done [:)]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts