Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Ford Focus ZTS and I've been having a lot of problems with it lately but I guess when I bought it the previous owner never took care of it. Nevertheless, I've been using it as a starter car. I've already done a lot of work myself by these threads but for the more complex issues. Where would you start? How do you figure out how the entire ford engine works? Any reading materials would be greatly appreciated...

[screwy]

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
a good place to start with repairs would be to get yourself a Haynes Manual like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Ford-Focus-Ha...7543/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315093956&sr=8-1

you might be able to find one in your local auto parts store as well.

it will help you work your way around the car, and you might be able to get answers to your questions faster with the manual than asking on the forum. Good luck [thumb]

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Spuds - there is a WHOLE section here on electronics, INCLUDING wiring for audio systems.

Check the "stickies" there, do a search for your issue (it's been addressed B4) - Then post in THAT forum for a better answer than general tech. can give you!

Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts