Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gentlemen, it's been quite a while since I've been on here last. I've moved to SC, the wife lost her job and a year later got a new one, then I lost my job and a year later got a new one. It's been crazy and I'm amazed at how quickly time has flown by. That being said, one of my FF friends called me out of the blue the other day and wanted to know if I wanted to meet up for lunch. We got to talking and both of us said it would be nice if we could have an informal meet for anyone interested. I know getting any movement towards a meet has been a little tough lately, but I thought I would throw this one out there.

For anyone that's interested, we'll be meeting on Saturday the 28th at Mr. K's in Charlotte. We'll probably meet there a little before lunch, so figure on around 11:00. Anyone is welcome, and don't worry about the condition of your car. I'll tell everyone right off that Jack isn't going to look his best, but I'm more interested in meeting up with you guys than having a car show. Maybe that'll come later...

For those that don't remember, we had a meet at Mr. K's way back in 2009. We had a relatively good turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy the grub. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I'll try to check back here a little more regularly leading up to the 28th.

Just for the sake of it, here's the walk down memory lane:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186920

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
jesus i remember that. it was good times for sure and i just facepalmed when i looked at those old pics of my car. funny how far a car can progress (or fall depending how you look at it) in 6 years. i would love to join you guys but unfortunately im working that whole weekend...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
well i cant go im stuck working as well. oh well maybe some other time.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem guys. Once things start warming up, maybe we can see about getting some meets going. It would be nice to meet some of the new faces and reconnect with some of the old ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts