1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
150 Posts
yeah if you follow that, you should be ok. Just watch out when compressing the springs. [thumb]

·
Registered
507 Posts
thanx, good timing, i was looking for these info, i going to put Apex Sring on my sedan in some weeks

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, i have already done mine last summer, compressing the springs is a piece of cake, the only way you could hurt yourself is if you are a retard, and im serious!

·
Registered
13 Posts
lol i followed these rules when i did mine this weekend.. once your know what your doing its easy...ps 00 is rite about the retard factor

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uh-huh

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
00focus said:
hey, i have already done mine last summer, compressing the springs is a piece of cake, the only way you could hurt yourself is if you are a retard, and im serious!
i'm assuming you're stating the springs are a piece of cake WITH THE SPRING COMPRESSOR! to do this job without one is dangerous and stupid. yes, it can be done without one, but i've heard too many horror stories to suggest to anyone to do this job without one.

Mike

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, i used the macpherson strut/spring compressor, and i borrowed it from autozone, i aint some idiot trying to use a c-clamp!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no... not at all man u never know some people would do stupid stuff

·
Registered
489 Posts
what is the estimated time to change the springs? (just the fronts)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
knightriderzx3 said:
what is the estimated time to change the springs? (just the fronts)
I takes a couple of hours if everything goes smoothly. Mine didn't but it was still worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts