Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

So this is info for our bbq/photo shoot/Arapahoe Crossings Meet up.

When: 17:30 (5:30pm) Sunday August 3rd, 2003

Where: Mission Viejo Park By the Playground.

We are going to meet up at the mission viejo park. There are picnic tables out there with bbq's. The easiest way to do this probably is we can assign something for everyone to bring. I figure we will need....

A. Hot Dogs & Brawts

B. Hamburgers

C. Buns, Cheese, & Condiments

D. Soda & Chips

E. Paper Plates, Napkins, And Cutlerly

F. Ice, Cups

G. Desert

I figure we will have at least 6 or 7 foci out there so everyone can pick one of these to bring. We will BBQ at the park around 6:00 eat our food and have fun, bs about cars, maybe take them down to the car wash (bring quarters). Take some Pictures of them together when the sun starts to go down around 7:30. Then roll out to Arapahoe Crossings @ 8:14.23 so we can park them together. If u need directions feel free to email me at [email protected] or give me a call (720)628-2283.

Any ideas welcome! Please spread the word to any other foci owners to come out and join! Have them register on the board, or email me directly or call.

Thanks guys!
Chris

P.S. if any of u want to join our focus club called Team Zetec let me know. we can order a group of Euro Plates again and get a discount. Should cost around 30 bucks. Email me for details. We will soon have a site up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts