Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in-GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN.
Contact- [email protected] 6163220094
I'll cut deals for wheels and tire combo.

BOTH SETS OF RIMS ARE SOLD

Full set of 4 Continental TrueContact. 2154517 Tires were new in 2013. They have maybe 8,000 miles on them, Practically new as they were stored for the michigan 2013 and 2014 winter (which is 4 months out of the year)
$300 shipped East of Mississippi River, $340 shipped west

2 Michellin ALPIN **SNOW TIRES**2154517. One winter on tires, so still brand new. Never installed this year. I LIKE THESE TIRES FOR 2 REASONS. 1-Full depth sipe grooves. Take a look from the side at the tread blocks of a Blizzak or any other tire. The siping of the treadblock goes 1/2 to 3/4 through it, so the last 1/4 of the tire the grip is significantly decreased. Michellin sipes these through the entire block down to the carcass of the tire. 2nd- they are MUCH quieter on dry roads than the Blizzak because the tread blocks are closer together. Michellin is also the only company to offer their snow tires with a 40,000 mile warrenty if properly installed and removed at temperatures above/below 45*.
$175 Shipped East of Mississippi river, $215 West of it.

2 Hankook Ventus Hr-II. New in September. Maybe 3000 miles on them. 2054017. Guy installed these in rear this year with the Michellin snows up front. Geuss what....he spun out taking a corner causing the back end to come out due to different grips and wrecked the car.These are not meant for Winter driving.
$130 shipped East of mississippi river and $150 West of it.

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do i need to take more pictures of the wheels to get interest? Clean them up all nice and pretty?

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels are sold. Tires still available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts