Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

dose any one know where i can get some inexpensive lamin-x for my 06' headlights?

i have the silverstar ultra bulbs... so heat i dont know if that adds or is the same as stock.

i like the idear of the lamin-x but the 50$ tag i have been seeing hurts on a college studnets budjet (including quarters for laundry) ha ha [woot]

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Djmike - thanks for the reference.

Lamin-x is well worth the money it costs to protect your investment. If anyone needs pricing, we are located in the Unique Coatings forum.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cbrenn71,

got a link?

accept paypal? or money order?

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I spent $51 shipped for mine from cbrenn. It's worth the $50, it's good stuff.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Is it just spray on stuff??

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Is it just spray on stuff??
It's a plastic-like stick on stuff that's precut for the headlights and just sticks on. You'll have bubbles in it for a couple of days, but the more it's in the sun, the faster the bubbles will dissapear.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I dont want to jack a thread, but more information on the product is located in my forum. Definately worth the money though. Pays for itself in the long run

·
Registered
345 Posts
I haven't used Lamin-X personally but I've heard a lot of good things about it. If you really want to protect your lights save up and get the lamin-X. It's cheaper to do it right the first time then having to do them over again. I'm going to be getting some when I get my new Halos this christmas.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can you post a link?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
very worth the investment. just spot for it, and dont look back

1 - 13 of 13 Posts