Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 ZX3 i'm going to be in the market for a head unit soon and i don't have a big buget(LET'S SAY $150 OR LESS) so i'm looking for something decent but inexpensive.I have a small Kenwood 250 watt bridged amp running an older Rockford Fostgate 500 watt 12" Punch in a homemade stealth box.Not sure if i want to stay with the bigger 7" model or go with a smaller unit.Throw some links to me of some decent cheaper head units PLEASE!

·
Registered
628 Posts
try the Buy - Sell - Trade forums, always works out great for me

·
Registered
487 Posts
Bestbuy.com theres several head units around 100 bucks that pretty much do all the same thing with the same exact features it really depends on which one you like the best and if it will fit your car or not another great site to check out would be crutchfield.com

·
Registered
37 Posts
i got my Sony stereo just a little over 150 from Best Buy ($160- cuz it has bluetooth +streaming music). But there are some under a $100 that are really nice, some have aux inputs/USB.
Bestbuy has a kenwood on sale for 100 right now and hell.. MY head unit is on sale for $144!! (sony MEX BT2900) Lol i should've waited.. NOT haha.

oh yeah, do you have the factory radio? if you do be ready to spend a few bucks for the mounting kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts