Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i know that there are alot of us in indy, but for some reason we dont have g2g's in indy. how come? Who all would wanna get a local group started and maybe have a few g2g's or something? i know i would. ok so lets use this thread and see what we can't get started.

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
I don't know how local you want to make it, but I'm up for a little drive now and then.

Indianapolis is about the same distance as the Ohio meets for me.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweetness thats four, how many other people would come? come on guys, also for those of us from indy were would be a good place? eagle creek maybe?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey im new but ive been on fj for awhile now didnt know if there still something going with the g2g?

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm gonna try to work on something. hey slow were are you at in camby? i live in heartland crossing. right behind the wallmar/menards.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Terre Haute sucks, I definitely wanna get together with some other focus guys... Im a student and my schedule is tough but Id try my best to attend a G2G

·
Banned
68 Posts
well since 06 is my friend i guess i have to come so im in ..

·
Banned
68 Posts
well since 06 is my friend i guess i have to come so im in ..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Tuesday night at ORP!9/23.A couple of people said they would be there so far.I am going around 6pm.Let me know if your going to show up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts