·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ppl..... here is my 03 ZX3 with new wheels and tires

18s 40/215

let me know what you think

*add ons
cold air intake, tail light, 5% tint, mirrors, side marker lights, gas lid, head light covers, 18 inch rims, and a lil' chip

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I like it...where in Indiana are you?

·
Registered
68 Posts
a nice drop and she'll look even better, but look's good as is.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
yeah i know that, thats how i got 35% all the way around here in ohio, the law is 50% on the front and 0% in the back ( i could paint my back windows if i wanted :p )

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tint

Well, in my 26 years of driving in this great state, I have found that if you don't drive like a nut, and obey the speed limits (within reason) Officer Friendly will not pull you over just because your windows are a little dark. I think they have better things to do than to conduct roadblocks to check the tint on your car.

Personally, I have 30% on all my windows, and drive by the cops all the time man. I ain't askeered of them! :) The dealer put it on when I bought the car. I bought the car at Dugan's Ford in Danville.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
legal in IN is 35% but anyone will put on anything if you pay cash, not to mention they don't care. I know of a few actual SHOPS that have the limo tint on display they just put this is illegal there and if you want it you got it. also cops won't pull you over just for tint around me. my sisters bf is a cop and he told me to tint my windows 20% but I did 35% just cause that's what was on my last car and my eyes suck so it's hard enough to see outta that for me. but yah he told me noone around here pulls you over for that.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I know the shops here in Fort Wayne have you sign a paper saying that you will not bring them in to any Legal stuff if you get a ticket for tint. I agree at 28 I drive alot better then I did 6 or more years ago. Since I have "taken to the track" I get alot less hassel about mods to my car

·
Registered
35 Posts
Speaking of tint, anyone know of a good tint shop in Northwest Indiana that does the job for a reasonable price??

later
rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts