Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright indy ppl, I wanna get a G2G started. Right now i just wanna get some ideas, like where at (who knows of a good spot), what days or night, what days can you make it what you cant. Its not going to be an extravagant meet just a meet and cruise and eat at a restaurant or the $1 menu either or. Just throw out some ideas guys. I would like to get a meet like once a month or what-not. Lets get the ideas flowing guys.

I was also thinking we could meet up in different parts Indy so if someone or some guys couldnt make we could get near them next time??

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sounds like a great Idea to me. Saturdays and Sundays are good for us. I'll get looking for good places to meet.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everybody is welcome to come!!!!! The more the merrier, obviously when it gets warmer i would like to get a meet. So If you would like to throw out somewhere where we could meet go ahead

·
Registered
433 Posts
I want in on this!!! Please let me know what all we decide!

·
Registered
573 Posts
How about the Back fourty Restraunt- in Fort Wayne, used to be really good place to eat and didnt cost a lot.(just an Idea) Im Sorry I thought this was a open gtg I didnt see the Indy people on the first post till I already posted this.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I wish I was closer to indy...oh well...have fun guys

·
Registered
689 Posts
avengerc4, we haven't decided where to have the meet yet. Indy is in reference to Indiana, not Indianapolis if I'm not mistaken.

·
18,832 Posts
hey all you indiana and Chicago folks. you should come check out the Focus Nation part of this website and start chattin with all of us. We also have meets all the time in the summers and should be having one at busse woods this year also if we can make it happen. Here's the link.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Everybody is welcome to come!!!!! The more the merrier, obviously when it gets warmer i would like to get a meet. So If you would like to throw out somewhere where we could meet go ahead
And by everyone do you really mean everyone or just everyone in Indiana, because I'd totally be up for a little drive over the border

·
18,832 Posts
it don't matter what state lol...it's a car gtg ;) just change your tags when you get here! lol jj

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its open to everyone who's willing to come. I just never seen any Indy G2G's so i wanted to start one(Its a little boring here!). Haven't decided where its going to be yet or when, still thinking of some ideas. I was thinking of Nashville,IN, very nice place Brown county state park is near by and there is a lot of freaking corners there, there is also a drag strip near there too. So if anyone has ideas of what you wanna do or meet post em up. The only bad thing is i work on Saturdays, i get off a 3pm so the day is not wasted but it sucks. I do have a couple sick days and floating holidays left

·
18,832 Posts
well I met Ken and he's a good guy...needs to get to some meets though ;)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No not yet still waiting on the wather to get warm, and ppl throw out some ideas

·
Registered
689 Posts
If I knew of anywhere to meet I would let all of you know. In NWI there are really no good places to drive. We have a lot of parking lots...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Same here just a lot of straight rode's, it gets boring

1 - 20 of 45 Posts