Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have this idea.. its different so bear with me..

instead of the back/brake light blinking when having the turn signal on.. is there a way you can make your reverse light bulb blink instead? i think that would be cool as hell...
its just an idea.. maybe to set apart from the rest..

anyone get my drift? i think im going to experiment with this and see what happens.. i just have to find the back blinker wire and hook it up to the reverse lights..

** the euro foci blink seperately than the brake light.. and i like it better than the brake light blinking.. well.. we will see soon

·
Registered
671 Posts
Sounds cool and different to me. Does the blinker have to be red? Thats the only downfall I could see. Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blinker being red? wtf!?

i think you people are confused..

im talking about wiring up the rear turning signal light to the reverse bulbs. so they blink white and seperate from the brake light.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well if you want to have it blink instead of the blinkers reroute the wires from the turn signal terminal to the reverse lights.

if you want them to blink in addition to the turn signals install some jumper wires from the turn signal terminal to the reverse light terminal. this way the back up lights would still be functional.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Sound doable. I think you would just need a wiring diagram of the tail lights then re-route the turn signal wire to the reverse bulb.
I've been thinking of doing the same and have been thinking of getting the euro tail light that has the yellow turn sig in them but then you lose the reverse lights.
I think your approach may be easier and more realistic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts