Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and new to driving a focus, but I am in the midst of putting the stock fog lights in and I need some help finding parts.

I drive an 07 Focus SE, I need your help finding the fog light bezels, and the OEM headlight switch with the fog control. The rest I have. If anyone has any ideas on alternatives or maybe an idea of where I can get this stuff then I would appreciate that. I have checked ebay and nothing there.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
411 Posts
eBay rocks
but searching eBay I only found foglights and switches for MK1 Foci
nothing yet for the MK1.5 you have. I'd keep searching eBay though until something shows up for i know Ford would be waaay overpriced for these

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean by MK1 and MK1.5?

I have searched ebay as well and still searching, I have found the fog lights with mountings brackets for my car, just need the switch for inside, or maybe I could just add a switch myself but wire it into the harness the way the factory one would be. What do u think?

·
Registered
359 Posts
MK1 refers to the first generation focus (in the US, that would be the 2000 t0 2004 model years). MK1.5 would refer to the US 2005 model year through present.

Nick

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
The Ford part#'s are:
5S4Z-15266-AB
5S4Z-15266-AA <these are for the bezel's with chrome accents

5S4Z-15266-BC
5S4Z-15266-BB < are for the ST version black ones.

The headlamp switch has the fog light switch built into it and thats:
4S4Z-11654-AA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts