Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i always loved the movie Knight Rider, Yes, im thinking about doing those lights, lol. I wanted to know whats everyones thought on them . How would you think they would look on a 07 blk zx3 lowered w/ the FS lip. serously guys, please tell me if you think they would look stupid. I dont wana be that guy that everyone is [hah][hah][hah]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Red-56cm-Flash-Knight-Rider-Lights-48-LED-Car-Strip-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2ea8b0cf8dQQitemZ200398655373QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
u know i think that would look cool. If u put it on the top grille like at the bottom of it or on the lower grille. if u have an aftermarket alarm then that would be a good way to show u have an alarm. i say go for it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
You'd be that guy, lol. Sorry, but only older people would be like "thats cool." Everyone else would be like "check out the ricer lights!" (or at least thats how they are down here in St. Pete, Fl) Lighting is now pretty much "rice" because you only see crappy Dodge neons with them now. Personally I'd spend the $23 on some better headlight bulbs or something.

Just my opinion though, do what you like to your car.

·
Registered
637 Posts
If you like it go ahead. Just be careful when cuising around with it on. Local authorities might want to talk to you lol!

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I say do it, I had thought about doing it once before as well....lol.

My opinion would be along the top behind the top grill, and have a switch to activate when feeling saucy and deactivate when feeling low-key.

EDIT: yeah Johnny Law may not like it a ton lol, didn't think of that

·
Registered
502 Posts
Beware of State law that prohibits forward facing red lights. In California a forward facing red solid red light is reserved for police and fire and is the signal or someone to pull to the right.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
it could be interesting. but it could be rice at the same time. its just 12 bucks. i say go for it and post pics and then we decide if its rice or not. if its rice then you can try to sell it or just trash it. its just 12 bucks

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am 39 years young and in the short time I have been a member here on FF I have learned alot but the most important is that:
"Some people will love what you do!" "Some people will hate it!" "And some will be 50/50!"
But the most important is do what you wanna do and if you like it then thats the most important thing, right? Although it helps when the guys really like it. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! LOL
I have started a few threads and I got some praise and I also got alot of negitive comments. But 99.9 % of the guys and girls here aren't doing it to be asses. they just give there honest opinion. And thats what you wanted in the first place.
Anyway, Enough babbling on!!! LOL Some guys might be thinking, "Shut the F*#K up!"
See what I mean??? LMAO

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
since I have a black car...Id do it but not right now..............

go for it and make sure you get the wooshing sound to go along with .....really do it

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im going to order it to day. like i said , i would only use them when not moving, and to tell ya the truth i think i'll prolly only use them when im around other car guys .I dont think i would use them while just parked in a parking lot while i go get food. I really dont want to get too much attention from the wrong people.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
welp you might get pulled over for impersonating an officer if u use it while you drive. id stick to tasteful led/neon stuff personally but do your own thing. i wanna see it if you do it though

·
Super Moderator
9,524 Posts
If it's something that would make you smile...then do it! I had a friend of mine that had an 85 or 86 Trans-Am that did this with his car. Looked cool to see on his car since that is what the original KITT was. Just don't expect a lot of good comments from people for doing something out of the ordinary though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts