Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious to whether anyone else has a screen in their ride? I have been looking at them and want to put one in.
Does anyone know where I can get them at a good price?[???:)]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
you can try your local circuit city, best buy stores. im sure there are places on line where you can get them but i havent found any good deals so far. ive been wanting to put one in my dash and also putting some in my head rest but im not sure if thats gonna happen yet

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found some deals on ebay. They have a kenwood with in-dash and 2 head rest for I think 1300.00. I cant really find any indash only that I like.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
im sure they have some on ebay. you just have to look a little more. there is a website that my friend gave me it stylingconcepts.com it should have some there but im not sure of the price on them. maybe that can help you out a little more. how big do you want the indash one to be

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yea i have a Kenwood 7inch touch and a dvd player in the glove box and then the xbox under the sit. The screen and dvd w/ install and everything was 1300 which isnt that bad cuz the screen from kenwood was 1600 when i got it so. But I'm looing to sell the screen and dvd player for around 1000. Cua i need money to get some new things for the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts