Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case you missed the post in the Sponsor Sale board, I have FREE S&H on a number of items this month, including street and race headers, throttle bodies, pulley kits, intakes kits, fuel injectors, and a few other things.

Time to Save is Now! [:D]

·
Registered
456 Posts
You guys don't sell volants?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FOCUS_ZTS said:
Whats the best price you can get me for a TB? and do I still get free s$h to Canada?
Just an update on the shipping to Canada....

Shoot me an email with your exact location, include your postal/zip code and I'll give you a custom quote with the proper adjustment to the S&H. For example, say on average it cost me $6.00 to ship a t/b to someone in the states, but it might be $12.00 to Canada. I would be willing to discount the S&H to Canada to $6.00.... That's just an example, and is not an "exact" quote. Email me and we can discuss.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey ray,

one more question, how long would it take to ship a red FC 65mm TB for an 02 with an automatic to zip code 97006? And if I am reading your site correctly it is 249 for the TB?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oracleguy said:
Hey ray,

one more question, how long would it take to ship a red FC 65mm TB for an 02 with an automatic to zip code 97006? And if I am reading your site correctly it is 249 for the TB?
According to UPS.com, UPS Ground is 5 days.

Yes, $249 for the t/b. If you have an automatic, you also need the ATX bracket, which is $14.50.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Awsome I'll give you a call this week then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts