Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of going with Niteshades but then heard some people complaining about them fading and keeping up on them. So then I started looking for the Hofele Grill and was having trouble finding it and couldn't decide if I wanted the little badge on it. When I was checking for the grill at www.European-Parts.net I couldn't find it, but I did find this http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=35 and me not being able to NOT spend money; I bought it. I was just wondering what you guys think of it? I just really needed to get rid of those turn signals with my HIDs. Thanks guys!

-Mike

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like it, personally.

·
Registered
793 Posts
not bad but a little pricey for pretty much a ford euro grille without a ford symbol, I would just chose to advertise ford for a little more than half that price

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got the hofele grill on my focus.... even with the stock headlights.... :D did some fabbing of the stock turn signals and spray painted them black... just something to hold me over until i get the hids

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
hey mike, so you're going to get rid of your HID? (are you thinking what I'm thinking?) *if not, give me sell me

·
Registered
881 Posts
91 euro is kind of Steap i think, thats more than a hundred US. But, Who am I to say anything I have blown a lot more money for less if anything at all. At least your focus will look good.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i dont like this one because you can see straight through it, almost like not having one sometimes

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
i took black spray paint to my old grill.. sprayed it and let it dry for 30 mins.. then put it on the car and went for a spin. looked great for over a year until i traded it for an svt grill.. and just did the same thing to it. i get compliments all the time.
if you dont like the turn out.. there is stuff to strip the paint with out harming the grill..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
focusonthefocus said:
hey mike, so you're going to get rid of your HID? (are you thinking what I'm thinking?) *if not, give me sell me
Why would I ever wanna get rid of the HIDs? I can't think of a better system, Hella really did a good job on them.

·
Registered
831 Posts
The night shades product only fades if you dont put a clearcoat over the sprayed product. It is the greatest product but you have to clean the item with alcohol and soap/water.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
MikeSVT said:
That's kinda what I was going for though [:)]
why spend $100 and then some for it then, just takeyours out, w/o a grill or w/ this one though, you can see the hood latch, parts of the radiator, and some other crap that doesnt look pretty from outside the car

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've seen it on the car before and it looks better than no grill, I tried that to see what I though, it looks more finished, IMO, this way.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
if you get this grill be a nice guy and give Ashley your grill(zx3_chick) shes been looking for one[;)]

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, well see maybe it will be on the classifieds. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get something from European parts when it ships DHL, I imagine over a week but I'm just guessing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts