Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a short drive and hung out with Duane (thugology101) and Chris (tangles) today. Met at the cars and coffee where there were a couple interesting things...

Cars and Coffee Gallery

Then went for our drive west on 26 to 47 north through Vernonia and Scappoose ending up at McMennamins Roadhouse.

Pulled off waiting for the road to clear of slow, annoying motorcyclists...

At the roadhouse...

More Pics

We were a little close to civilization to have very much fun on the road, but it was a beautiful day with great company. So all in all an awesome day.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Great drive & of course pix's, Aaron!!!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Went for a short drive and hung out with Duane (thugology101) and Chris (tangles) today. Met at the cars and coffee where there were a couple interesting things...

What is that car????????

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a kit car. Built on the Infinity G35 chassis if I remember right. Scariest thing about that car is the 6-9" spacers used to mount the wheels :/

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
It's a kit car. Built on the Infinity G35 chassis if I remember right. Scariest thing about that car is the 6-9" spacers used to mount the wheels :/
wow, that's no good. Static purpose only, still kicks ass, just sitting there!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sweet pics as always Aaron also sweet orange fogs and u took the rack off again? I really like those fogs doe

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet pics as always Aaron also sweet orange fogs and u took the rack off again? I really like those fogs doe
Thanks! Been wanting to do the amber fogs for a couple years, finally got around to it. Hah... yeah, it's on, then off, then on. Depends on my mood :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Belongs to a friend of mine actually. Been a customer of mine for years. Owns a body shop in the Eagle creek area. And to answer the question, yes Aaron its an Infinity G35 with an aftermarket kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts