Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THank you so much on the fast responses!!! Does anyone know any other place that has them cheaper? I have 200$ to spend. Im wanting the PRO KIT springs and a hood, and i only have around 400$

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok well im already getting the springs, but dont want to put them on cuz i cant find any PRO dampers for the 2007.. help!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
because i only have a couple minutes left to buy it. not that its any of your business, if you dont want to help stay out

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its very hard right now finding dampers for 06+... how would this be???
http://www.steedafocus.com/store/Suspension-&-Chassis-Steeda-Performance-Sport-Springs/c31_191/p469/Performance-Sports-Springs---'06-'07/product_info.html

would that be lower than the pro kit?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um unless you can find me dampers and matching springs for 300$ then i will listen to you buddy because i havent found what i want yet with dmapers. I was going to ride springs for a little bit, not long so chill and quit being a dick

·
☼
7,494 Posts
Tokico shocks.

Quick search found those.

Or:

quote from FJ:

I just got my first shipment of the new Ford Racing suspension parts for the 2006 and up Focus.

It's supposed to give about a 1 1/2 inch drop on the ZX3, ZX4 and ZX5 (still no wagon parts)

Part numbers,

Springs M-5560-ZX3B $170.50

Shock/strut kit M-18000-ZX3B $159.50 this kit includes mounting hardware.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts