Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 292 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,482 Posts
I thought Pelosi ripping up the speech , sitting there making faces showed her childish mentality and why if anyone up there should be out I would start with her
I loved that pelosi stuck her hand out to shake trumps and he turned away and didnt shake her hand , she didnt deserve it

Tom

·
Registered
115 Posts
As I stated earlier....Trump will be re-elected...easilly....and the WHINING will continue (along with the attempts at 'impeachment')...because many Americans hate DEMOCRACY.... President Trump's approval ratings are the highest they've ever been.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm fine with the not guilty verdict. Foreign governments are now part of the American election process.

Everyone should ask themselves... if Obama has asked Nigeria to do the same thing would you still be totally fine with it??? If not ….then sir you are a racist and a hypocrite... and truly deserve your trump.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Obama DID have foreigners intervene in the 2016 election ...so did Hillary Clinton and the DNC (Mifsud, Downer, Steele etc...)....what's even worse is having corrupt dirty cops like Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Stzrok etc..trying to change the outcome of a democratic election.....also....playing the race card is so tiring...thankfully many Americans (even many blacks) are seeing through it now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Obama DID have foreigners intervene in the 2016 election ...so did Hillary Clinton and the DNC (Mifsud, Downer, Steele etc...)....what's even worse is having corrupt dirty cops like Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Stzrok etc..trying to change the outcome of a democratic election.....also....playing the race card is so tiring...thankfully many Americans (even many blacks) are seeing through it now.

I'm not understanding the term Hypocrite??? It sounds like Obama/Hilary/ and the DNC did something that was inappropriate by having foreign government intervention in any American election. Maybe they were just smart enough not to get caught? So in order to show the world that these actions were wrong, we allow Trump to do the same thing... but now it is OK????

Guess what??? It is not OK. I really don't care who does it!! Somethings are either right or wrong. We spend too much time worrying about the excuses. If you find a wallet on the street and keep it... you sir are a thief. If you ask a foreign government to launch an investigation against your political rival... you are undermining what this country stand for. I really don't need to listen to any excuses about why you did it. It is not OK regardless of party... at the end of the day we are all suppose to be Americans… and this is not how we make America great.

Pelosi is a petty, ignorant, person. Any excuse for ripping up the speech.. is just nonsense. Some things are just right or wrong.... and that was wrong.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The reason that Obama, Hillary, the DNC etc... didn't "get caught" (yet..Durham's investigation is ongoing) is because the mainstream media is totally BIASED and DISHONEST...and refuse to look into wrongdoing by liberals....the same reason they refuse to look into Biden family corruption...

·
Grey Friar
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Duh! The MSM didn't bust DJT, a whistle-blower did! The MSM just followed the story, which is exactly what they should do, regardless of who is in office. Did the so-called "liberal media" follow the story of Bill Clinton's sexual improprieties and excesses? Of course they did, it's what they should have done.

The thing you and other DJT lackeys don't want to face is that DJT is actually a fully corrupt scumbag (who cheats anybody and everybody who crosses his path) and has been all his adult life. Not a good man, and not a good POTUS. You cannot achieve good ends using bad means (Aldous Huxley, Ends and Means). We will collectively reap the pain of having a con-man in office in the near future. The environment is failing, and nobody in the GOP leadership has the political will or courage to face it... definitely not DJT, he has proven that he doesn't care a bit about the future, he only cares about his own temporary popularity and power.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm not understanding the term Hypocrite??? It sounds like Obama/Hilary/ and the DNC did something that was inappropriate by having foreign government intervention in any American election. Maybe they were just smart enough not to get caught? So in order to show the world that these actions were wrong, we allow Trump to do the same thing... but now it is OK????

Guess what??? It is not OK. I really don't care who does it!! Somethings are either right or wrong. We spend too much time worrying about the excuses. If you find a wallet on the street and keep it... you sir are a thief. If you ask a foreign government to launch an investigation against your political rival... you are undermining what this country stand for. I really don't need to listen to any excuses about why you did it. It is not OK regardless of party... at the end of the day we are all suppose to be Americans… and this is not how we make America great.

Pelosi is a petty, ignorant, person. Any excuse for ripping up the speech.. is just nonsense. Some things are just right or wrong.... and that was wrong.
Agree agree.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
So mote be it
8,889 Posts
I wish we could get a day or two off a week without having to hear about politics in the media. Both sides are tiring me, everyone seems to be 100% one way or the other. Can no one see both sides? Both are pretty crappy and ill be picking the lesser of two evils when i go to vote

My biggest complaint about this next presidential election cycle is the main candidates on both sides will be old as hell. By the time election day comes around:
Trump 74
Biden 77
Sanders 79
Warren 71

I doubt the younger ones will be contenders. I dont want my grand parents running this country, not to mention average life expectancy here is only like 78

·
Registered
115 Posts
The so called 'whistleblower' (who passed on 'hearsay' rather than direct evidence) worked for Biden and was collaborating with Schiff long before the 7/25/19 phone call (despite Schiff"s lying to the contrary)...
Trump (and America) keep WINNING and the whiners keep WHINING....I notice our resident know it all never addresses facts but rather spouts generalities like 'Trump's criminal behavior'...etc
I guess he was OK with Germany, France etc..(our 'allies') screwing us for years on their NATO obligation while past Presidents were more concerned with their popularity among these elitist...Get used to 4 more years of Trump....Americans like RESULTS...

·
Registered
876 Posts
I wish we could get a day or two off a week without having to hear about politics in the media. Both sides are tiring me, everyone seems to be 100% one way or the other. Can no one see both sides? Both are pretty crappy and ill be picking the lesser of two evils when i go to vote

My biggest complaint about this next presidential election cycle is the main candidates on both sides will be old as hell. By the time election day comes around:
Trump 74
Biden 77
Sanders 79
Warren 71

I doubt the younger ones will be contenders. I dont want my grand parents running this country, not to mention average life expectancy here is only like 78
Fully agree with you.
I lost all my grandparents by the time I was 10 and I worked at a senior center for 2 years. I don't think people no offense to seniors that age should be in that position.
They have a minimum age there needs to be a maximum age.
And a break would definitely be nice so many reasons I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

·
Registered
15,741 Posts
Just turn everything off like I do when I realize most people don't have a clue regardless of which side they are on. They spout useless bullsh-t which will ultimately come back to haunt them all. Both sides. Facts just get in the way.

·
Grey Friar
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Especially, when "direct evidence", corroborated by multiple witnesses and directly attested to, is characterized as "hearsay". Party/cult ahead of country (I gained a little respect for the corporate raider from Utah for putting country ahead of party). We can all see that when truth meets willful ignorance, the monster of ignorance wins.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Countless illegals vote in every election....especially the 2016 presidential election...it will only get worse with whores like NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo giving illegals driver's licenses. PS: Today's 'jobs report' was so good that even Paul Krugman, who said Trump would cause a depression as soon as he took office, now admits that Trump's economy is very strong. The Democrats can't even run a 'caucus' and yet they want to take over healthcare....thankfully, it's doubtful they'll get the chance in the next 5 years.....Trump is pushing for 'opportunity zones' in economically depressed areas...I predict this and his other accomplishments on job creation, lowering drug prices, increasing funding to black colleges etc...will give him more black and Latino voters than any Republican in memory....helping him cruise to an easy reelection in which the GOP will retake Congress. Pbfoot, maybe you should take the advice given by Democrat James Carville today....you fit those whom he describes...

·
Registered
15,741 Posts
We did a study on illegal voting in Texas, it came out to about 10 people statewide. That after those wild claims were here. Where are even your claim numbers? Anybody saying it and then asked how many cannot come up with a number other than 'lots'. I call that lying. A drivers license does NOT allow you to vote, get real.

Saw the jobs number today and the first one covered up after they said they were trying to do so? The White House has said they would do it. Lets' see what happens when independent reporting gets in to see what the TRUE numbers are.

Anybody with a lick of sense should cry foul at those numbers, they are fake. Jan. is historically the low number of the year when temp Christmas workers get let go and even worse now with retail having to shed all workers they can immediately after the holiday, they used to keep some in the past but not now. Check last year. Most corporate layoffs happen in Jan. too. Unless now we are firing at higher pay to immediately rehire at lower pay, I know a few companies that do that.

I've been suspecting the last couple months figures anyway, as they do not jive with the economy any longer. You can't have large job increases in a quarter that drops in GDP.

Story today about 30,000 on layoff now due to Boeing issues, that alone comes off that number. Macy's and others closing lots of stores too.

Keep throwing those fake numbers out there, we'll just ignore them. Stock market even is right now, it dropped. Got the 401K statement today.

Maybe they lowered the temp workers from 30 hours a week to 20, that would do it. As I have said before. High jobs numbers do not often mean spit anymore. Try to get a job and you'll find out. Enjoy that $8 for what you used to get $13 for.

Krugman? Trump WOULD have caused a recession if his advisors had not collectively told him not to at the risk of all getting fired. Where were you 6 months ago when the economy dropped more than one quarter to be right on the edge? Trump seriously resisted backing off on the tariffs (the cause) and what saved his -ss was caving in at the last second when everybody smothered him with data going off the cliff. I'd call that Krugman right on the money.

Thinking I'm going to stop responding to this certain poster, it's becoming crystal clear he talks way too much unsubstantiated bullsh-t with no proof and making him a Trump magpie. I don't care to spend a lot of time talking to incompetents, it's non-productive. Better to talk to those that can think for themselves rather than swallow whatever lies he gets told. You cannot affect lemming DNA, they will go off the cliff and nothing on earth can stop it.

·
Registered
15,741 Posts
Lowering drug prices??? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, ALL drug prices went up across the board on Jan.1 of this year. 10% average. Generic prices all under stress right now due to coronavirus shutting down all Chinese makers of them.

Out of 10 meds I take now 9 increased in cost in the last 2 months. Most by 25% and two by 50%, 10% be d-mned. The Walmart $4 prescription program just died for me, the last med I had on it dropped off a formulary that used to be 15 pages long of drugs covered now it's not even a half page.

So, sadly I have to call Trump's drug price lowering a LIE.

I guess I'm going to start having to end all posts with..........

LIES.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Sorry for your health issues 10 medications that sucks.
My Wife recently got prescribed a new migraine medicine it's a injection you take once a month. Insurance just took it off the list her neurologist was pissed.
Health insurance that doesn't want to cover prescriptions how nice what's the point.

·
Registered
15,741 Posts
Opportunity zones?

We already have done that here locally, a miserable failure. The ones done act great at first then slowly wilt to degrade into more ghetto. Got 3 of them within 10 miles as proof. Money down a black hole (no pun or insult intended there at all).

They DON'T WORK.

So...........wait for it.............LIES.

·
Registered
15,741 Posts
NATO?

Read article 2 and how much of it Trump has destroyed. He hasn't a f-cking clue about NATO just like with everything else he messes up. Think about how he has to putter about the White House constantly asking other people how well this or that guy is doing under him, it always happens when he wants to dump somebody. He knows he is not good enough to make a decision and instead relies on what others tell him to do, the last person he has talked to is the one most likely to influence him. Because he cannot hold a thought in his head for longer than 5 minutes. So much for his self touted gut feeling, it is non-existent.

More LIES.

141 - 160 of 292 Posts