Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Grey Friar
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has DJT done during his stay in the WH? Anything anyone would actually call “good”? Is he a just and forthright leader? Is he an example of manhood for children? Is he a purveyor of truth, honor, and duty? Here’s what we know for sure…

He has angered and alienated all of our allies, in some cases directly threatening them.
He has undermined and handicapped every agency responsible for protecting the wellbeing of Americans and in some cases the entire world, by usurping the power of the FBI, HS, EPA, USDA, SEC and others to promote his own interests, over the interests of the public.
He has committed obstruction of justice, to protect his own questionable and/or illegal interests.
He has ruined the lives and livelihoods of small family farms and damaged all agricultural producers.
He has screwed up American manufacturing and stock market values with indefensible tariffs.
He has emboldened international economic rivals, and given false-hope to domestic victims of technical innovations and social evolution.
He has broken the emoluments clause of the Constitution.
He has steadfastly lied about every “accomplishment”, and promoted himself as a “very stable genius” and “the chosen one”, and mischaracterized his thoughts/words/deeds as “great and unmatched wisdom”. And don’t forget his claim, “I think I’m going to get a Nobel Prize for a lot of things, if they gave it out fairly, which they don’t.” If he believes that, he's actually insane.
He continually praises criminals, dictators, and traitors, even pardoning a few.
He has promoted racism, misogyny, and violence against all who disagree with the dictates of his ego.
He has enacted an exaggerated version of the GOP’s social-Darwinism platform to persecute poor people and establish Wealth as the only identifier of human worthiness.
He has inflamed social tensions to the point where it is more dangerous than ever to be a cop, a student, or religious and non-Christian.
He has elevated interest in all the Seven Deadly Sins, and characterized them as personal virtues or goals.
He is a tax-evading parasite who accepts/steals/takes from public money, but refuses to pay his share of taxes back to that same treasury, and hypocritically denigrates others for accepting government “handouts”… what, so there’s more for him?
He’s also a worse kind of hypocrite, a narcissist who sends young men to die in war, but evaded his own call-to-service with fake bone-spurs.

There is so much more, but half that is enough to dispose of him into a jail cell, or exile him to live in Somalia. Now DJT has lost the unwavering support of his closest Senate allies and coattail riders. He has pushed at least 35 GOP senators to want him OUT of office (by Jeff Flake’s count), and provoked his lapdog, Lindsey Graham, to criticize him… the Dems better have a lot of really good lawyers, because DJT will have the Devil as his.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Shouldn’t there be a political section here?
Honestly no. I'm also on a Fiesta ST forum and we allow off-topic discussions as well but when things get ugly they get locked.

I am very guilty contributing to political discussions but I have tried recently to stop contributing to them.
If you use the tapatalk app like I do what discussion thread something is put in doesn't matter, because it sorts everything based on the timeline. This allows you to stay on top of a bunch of different discussions but when you have a handful of different political threads you constantly have politics thrown in your face.

Unfortunately this site is extremely poorly moderated. More respectable forms especially with newer Vehicles typically would not allow these type of discussions to continue once things get ugly.

This of course is my personal opinion I'm sure some people agree and I'm sure others do not which is perfectly okay.
Unfortunately it seems like very few people ever reply to people's repair questions, or if they do reply they are rude and unhelpful.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
844 Posts
Shouldn’t there be a political section here?
Honestly no. I'm also on a Fiesta ST forum and we allow off-topic discussions as well but when things get ugly they get locked.

I am very guilty contributing to political discussions but I have tried recently to stop contributing to them.
If you use the tapatalk app like I do what discussion thread something is put in doesn't matter, because it sorts everything based on the timeline. This allows you to stay on top of a bunch of different discussions but when you have a handful of different political threads you constantly have politics thrown in your face.

Unfortunately this site is extremely poorly moderated. More respectable forms especially with newer Vehicles typically would not allow these type of discussions to continue once things get ugly.

This of course is my personal opinion I'm sure some people agree and I'm sure others do not which is perfectly okay.
Unfortunately it seems like very few people ever reply to people's repair questions, or if they do reply they are rude and unhelpful.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using FF Mobile
Never seen the discussions get ugly here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Impeaching him wont change or undue the fact that he won and Shillery lost.

There is no reset button to redo the election on the console of life.

Get over it.

The point of impeachment isn’t to undo his time in office. It’s to remove him from office due to his actions and to prevent him from doing more of the same. He’s a criminal. Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
844 Posts
Impeaching him wont change or undue the fact that he won and Shillery lost.

There is no reset button to redo the election on the console of life.

Get over it.

The point of impeachment isn’t to undo his time in office. It’s to remove him from office due to his actions and to prevent him from doing more of the same. He’s a criminal. Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Impeachment does not mean removal from office. Get over it.

·
Grey Friar
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Impeachment Inquiry by the House Judiciary Committee is a step in pursuing the possibility of removing a dysfunctional or insane or traitorous or criminal POTUS from office that doesn't necessarily have to lead to removal from office. However, if sufficient malfeasance or obstruction or betrayal of trust is found to cause our elected officials to fear for the future stature or security of our country, then an Impeachment Vote in the full House of Representatives will take place (simple majority), and that certainly CAN result in removal from office, if the Senate agrees. If the House votes to impeach, then there is a trail. The trial has the Chief Justice as judge, the HJC as the prosecution, and the Senate as the jury... a two-thirds vote is needed for removal.

Three previous Impeachment Inquiries have been started... two resulted in a vote and no removal from office, and one resulted in voluntary removal from office before a vote could be taken. I know DJT doesn't have the honor, character, or shame to "take the high road" and resign, like Nixon (even if he never really wanted to be POTUS), because he knows what's waiting for him as soon as he loses the shield of being a "sitting President"... conviction and prison, or escape to a banana republic without extradition treaty.

And, once again, HRC has absolutely NOTHING to do with any of it.

·
Grey Friar
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

You haven't ventured far then, I've seen threads get locked and members get banned on FF. It all depends on what you consider "ugly".

Those with delicate sensibilities can be upset quite easily by gruff and blunt mechanics or tuners, or arrogant engineers, builders, or drivers, but that doesn't necessarily mean their input is wrong. Sometimes when two blunt and arrogant folks disagree on the how/why/wherefore of something, especially when it's about something that can not be proven, an argument that occasionally turns toxic ensues. Whenever that discussion breaks the rules of the forum, like hurtful hate speech or other language that isn't caught by the watchful algorithm, or personal accusations of wrongdoing or crime, or just a pattern of behavior that drives members away from the forum... then action will be taken, and has always been taken.

·
Grey Friar
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All true. It's too bad, I wish there was a way to undo his time in office. But it wouldn't be fair to the universe if we were able to ravage the laws of physics to get that done, just to save the USA and natural environment from ruin.

·
Registered
581 Posts
All true. It's too bad, I wish there was a way to undo his time in office. But it wouldn't be fair to the universe if we were able to ravage the laws of physics to get that done, just to save the USA and natural environment from ruin.
The US and the environment are not on the verge of ruin because Trump got elected, stop being hysterical.
Open borders and unchecked economic exploitation will lead this country to ruin, the environment is being destroyed by other countries but its much easier to blame america for it because you liberals hate america and want any excuse to lash out at it.
Most of Trumps attempts to forward his MAGA agenda were interrupted and stopped by liberal democrat judges.
Trump basically hasn't done anything in office, its all been stopped, so your complaints have no merit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What has DJT done during his stay in the WH? Anything anyone would actually call “good”? Is he a just and forthright leader? Is he an example of manhood for children? Is he a purveyor of truth, honor, and duty? Here’s what we know for sure…

He has angered and alienated all of our allies, in some cases directly threatening them.
He has undermined and handicapped every agency responsible for protecting the wellbeing of Americans and in some cases the entire world, by usurping the power of the FBI, HS, EPA, USDA, SEC and others to promote his own interests, over the interests of the public.
He has committed obstruction of justice, to protect his own questionable and/or illegal interests.
He has ruined the lives and livelihoods of small family farms and damaged all agricultural producers.
He has screwed up American manufacturing and stock market values with indefensible tariffs.
He has emboldened international economic rivals, and given false-hope to domestic victims of technical innovations and social evolution.
He has broken the emoluments clause of the Constitution.
He has steadfastly lied about every “accomplishment”, and promoted himself as a “very stable genius” and “the chosen one”, and mischaracterized his thoughts/words/deeds as “great and unmatched wisdom”. And don’t forget his claim, “I think I’m going to get a Nobel Prize for a lot of things, if they gave it out fairly, which they don’t.” If he believes that, he's actually insane.
He continually praises criminals, dictators, and traitors, even pardoning a few.
He has promoted racism, misogyny, and violence against all who disagree with the dictates of his ego.
He has enacted an exaggerated version of the GOP’s social-Darwinism platform to persecute poor people and establish Wealth as the only identifier of human worthiness.
He has inflamed social tensions to the point where it is more dangerous than ever to be a cop, a student, or religious and non-Christian.
He has elevated interest in all the Seven Deadly Sins, and characterized them as personal virtues or goals.
He is a tax-evading parasite who accepts/steals/takes from public money, but refuses to pay his share of taxes back to that same treasury, and hypocritically denigrates others for accepting government “handouts”… what, so there’s more for him?
He’s also a worse kind of hypocrite, a narcissist who sends young men to die in war, but evaded his own call-to-service with fake bone-spurs.

There is so much more, but half that is enough to dispose of him into a jail cell, or exile him to live in Somalia. Now DJT has lost the unwavering support of his closest Senate allies and coattail riders. He has pushed at least 35 GOP senators to want him OUT of office (by Jeff Flake’s count), and provoked his lapdog, Lindsey Graham, to criticize him… the Dems better have a lot of really good lawyers, because DJT will have the Devil as his.
I thought this was Maxine Waters at first

·
Registered
10 Posts
Impeachment does not mean removal from office. Get over it.

Impeachment is half of the process. It’s the equivalent of being indicted. The Senate would have to vote to convict. If they did vote to convict, he WOULD be removed from office. The constitution doesn’t provide for any other result if convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Grey Friar
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The US and the environment are not on the verge of ruin because Trump got elected, stop being hysterical.
Open borders and unchecked economic exploitation will lead this country to ruin, the environment is being destroyed by other countries but its much easier to blame america for it because you liberals hate america and want any excuse to lash out at it.
Most of Trumps attempts to forward his MAGA agenda were interrupted and stopped by liberal democrat judges.
Trump basically hasn't done anything in office, its all been stopped, so your complaints have no merit.
You are right about Trump not being the root cause of environmental collapse. The inconvenient truth is that everybody who ever had more than two children, and who failed to raise their children to have moral responsibility is responsible for that... overuse of limited natural resources due to overpopulation and "doing things the easy way" are the root causes of pending environmental collapse.

That said, Trump's faux-MAGA agenda is exactly opposite to what is needed to extend the time when the "joy of living" can be had for billions of people. You can't destroy the EPA's mandate and render it powerless to stop pollution, and at the same time order the Dept. of Interior's BLM, the NPS, and the USDA's Forest Service, to allow destruction of millions of acres of National Park and National Forest, and still be pro-America and pro-environment... ask Arizona, as they watch 1000 year old Saguaro cacti being bulldozed, so a few rich men can get a tiny bit richer, without anyone else benefitting, due to a pay-for-play scheme. All the while, we (USA) waste more power than anyone... by our own estimates, America contributes ~25% of the world's greenhouse gasses. Knowing where to point the finger is half the battle in controlling waste and ruin, the other half is taking responsibility for repairing the damage.

If a man were to break into a neighbors house and steal his food and money, and then lock the door and refuse to let the neighbor's family in to have anything to eat (of their own food), who do you think is the bad-guy? The policies of capital greed, colonialism, and racism have created a circumstance that is very close to that story, between our country and the central/south Americans. The problem is not solved by building a wall that we can't afford to build, just so a dictator can build something and call it his own... "Trump's Wall".

And please, stop with the propagandist's disingenuous smear-efforts. Liberals don't hate America, it's just that they are liberal-minded because they are smart enough to see realities, and educated enough to be informed about actions-and-consequences, thus, they resist things like perpetual warfare to enrich bankers and arms merchants, and giving parasites a free-pass to screw people without having to pay-back their fair share.

Here's something for you, a good old fashioned conservative in action: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/george-conway-and-other-prominent-conservatives-call-for-expeditious-impeachment-probe/ar-AAIztGP?ocid=spartanntp

·
Grey Friar
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's a first-rate example of a strategic reason to get the POS out of the White House, quick. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/europeans-look-to-china-as-global-partner-shun-trumps-us/ar-AAJXdzF?ocid=spartanntp We are rapidly losing our international credibility and our former friends and allies.

DJT is making it so the only reason anybody does anything with us, or for us, these days is to avoid being injured... tariffs, sanctions, threats, and illegal quid pro quo deals. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraines-zelensky-bowed-to-trumps-demands-until-luck-spared-him/ar-AAJY3Re?ocid=spartanntp It's done! He's a traitor to the citizens of our country and the Constitution, and the history of the democratic ideal.

One of DJT's supporters recently said, "Quid pro quo? Sure, you know, we do that all the time.”

Okay, that makes sense, and it's true that negotiations ideally result in deals that benefit both (or all) sides. But Trump is very different, he cares not for honor and the lives of millions of people, only himself. He places himself and his desires ahead of EVERYONE and everything, as though he is a god.

POTUS quid pro quo deals between nations are not supposed to be like RICO Mafia deals... “You hit Vido, and we’ll give you the prostitution and gambling profits from the 3rd district for a year.” POTUS deals with foreign leaders (especially with allies!!!) are supposed to be a legal agreement that meets the requirements of the two (or more) nations negotiating.

Deals of any kind can only be “good deals” (by logic) if the items involved are positive for the parties involved AND not negative for any others who may be effected by the outcome. "Marginal deals" can negatively affect only a few, and must be counterbalanced by a greater number of people positively affected. "Bad deals" only promote the efforts of those making the deal and negatively affect a large number of others. DJT has been making more of the latter kind, both domestic and foreign. Let Impeachment commence!

1 - 20 of 190 Posts