Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw a thread a long time ago and it was a bunch of shots of zx3s and zx5s together, I'm pretty sure it was here. Anybody able to find it? I'm going crazy lol. If I'm mistaken, anybody wanna post any pics they have of zx3s next to zx5s? I'm gonna be getting a zx3 and selling the sedan some time soon, and my friend was looking at a 5 but we both kinda wanna see what they'll look like together [loveff]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Seriously? Maybe you should try Google. There is over 80,000 pictures of Focuses. I think you can find one ZX3 next to a ZX5 :|

·
Registered
449 Posts

Silver ZX5 and Blue ZX5. in between a Black ZX3 and Yellow ZX3 hopefully this is close to what you're asking for [dunno]

If didn't know ZX3's and ZX5's are the same length. Just with the obvious difference of 2 extra doors on a ZX5.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did use google, and the search here I found a lot of pics from focus fest and such, I'm more looking for the exact thread and hoped somebody would know. It was basically just sets of two, one 3 and one 5 if that makes sense. But a few different sets. Sorry if I came off as the lazy kid who can't search, cause trust me i searched lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 808, that's pretty much like most of what i found though... Thanks for trying though man. It might have been focal jet but I don't spend much time at all there

·
Registered
449 Posts
I never knew ZX3's and ZX5's were the same length.. huh.

You learn something new every day here at FF. Lol.
I didn't believe it until I had my ZX3 right next to a ZX5 I was like [80?]

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Yup same.length u can put Svt side skirts on a zx3,zx5 and the zx4 all same wheel base

1 - 8 of 8 Posts