Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been raining alot lately but it held off enough for me to do a 2007 ST rear end swap on my 2000 ZTS. Went into this conversion kinda blind and just went for it anyway. It's a fairly simple conversion. You need to modify the plastic bumper mount, taillight bulb placement, 1 trunk wire, and trunk latch stud. Also installed some ST mirrors.

The paint needs a good buff to match, but it'll do for now.

I know I need a drop. Just haven't decided what I want to go with.

I found these abandoned houses a long time ago and I figured I should snap some quick pics to go along with my abandoned photoshoots. Sorry if the shots are poor but it was cloudy.

Onto the pics.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
the pre 05 sedans just never looked "right" to me, looks great now!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Very impressive! Looks great!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
omg im so in love with the sap rear and svt front combo. cant wait to see it with a drop

Edit- and a euro grill would look good.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
whoa, yeah your car confused the hell out of me at first. Love the combo, don't think I've ever seen that done.

Any shots of the front from further back? I need to see more of that sexy Cervinis hood.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i feel the complete opposite way..

we can fight about it if you want [ninja]

I like it alot
ITS FISTICUFFS THEN SIR! [rofl]

00-04 have the nicer front (euro and svt), 05-07 sedan rears just look cleaner to me. this is the perfect mix imo

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Looks great josh. Im glad i was able to see this in person. Let's seriously get a photoshoot together asap! Ill bring my dslr camera

·
Registered
485 Posts
i so wanna do the conversion on my 03 it looks so nice, on a scale 1-10 how difficult was it all?????

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
omg im so in love with the sap rear and svt front combo. cant wait to see it with a drop

Edit- and a euro grill would look good.
Thanks! Me too. I really want a drop! Funny thing is I had a euro grille, but sold it. I would love a set of ST 170's.

whoa, yeah your car confused the hell out of me at first. Love the combo, don't think I've ever seen that done.

Any shots of the front from further back? I need to see more of that sexy Cervinis hood.
Thanks! Here's one from a few months ago.

ITS FISTICUFFS THEN SIR! [rofl]

00-04 have the nicer front (euro and svt), 05-07 sedan rears just look cleaner to me. this is the perfect mix imo
I agree!

Looks great josh. Im glad i was able to see this in person. Let's seriously get a photoshoot together asap! Ill bring my dslr camera
Deff Will! I would love some professional looking photos of my car!

i so wanna do the conversion on my 03 it looks so nice, on a scale 1-10 how difficult was it all?????
In all honesty, probably a 5. Just have to have the right tools and patience. Just a matter of fitment.

Thank you everyone for the comments!

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
the pre 05 sedans just never looked "right" to me, looks great now!
They don't look right unless you have the Saloon tails.

Very nice, if I still had my black sedan it would have looked something like this.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts