Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have put a deposit down and will soon be the new owner of this 86 Subaru Brat. so stoked.

i was trying to think of something funny to say about this lifted brat dropping the panties of all the ******* girls in my area , but i just couldnt think of anything.[drummer]

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I'd be stoked too. That thing is awesome.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
pretty badass

·
Registered
485 Posts
i have a 90 legacy wagon i wanna lift so i can do some off road fun :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love Brats, I used to own a POS one years ago, I would park it by driving it straight into a snow bank. Did that so often the license plate was molded to the front bumper. Eventually it rusted to the point that the wheel tubs in the bed where gone (and guess where the upper shock mounts are!) and the floor had rusted to the point of the driver seat resting on the frame rail. Still loved that beast though.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
lol sweet

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love Brats, I used to own a POS one years ago, I would park it by driving it straight into a snow bank. Did that so often the license plate was molded to the front bumper. Eventually it rusted to the point that the wheel tubs in the bed where gone (and guess where the upper shock mounts are!) and the floor had rusted to the point of the driver seat resting on the frame rail. Still loved that beast though.
luckily , this one is still in pretty decent shape. and it has recently had a resealed motor , water pump , brakes , it even has fuel injection which they never came with , custom lsd rear ( no not welded ) 3-4 inch lift.

i could go on , its a little rough around the edges. but here in maine and in my area. ive only seen one other in the past like 10 years that i can remember. so there quite rare and this one ended up only being about 20 miles from me.[driving]

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pick it up tommorro. ill take my own pics then.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
That is pretty sweet... paint it blue and put some rally graphics on it. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts