Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well everyone. as of today 5/28/06, i have given up my Focus rights. to a toyota Dealership in tampa florida. and purchased a brand new 2006 Toyota Tacoma.

i am sorry people, but it has been my dream to be able to own a truck and the budget has allowed for it to be now.

Specs:

2006 Toyota Tacoma
CVVT-i V6 4.0L @ 235HP with coil on pack ignition (like the duratec)
4X4, salesman asked me what i was looking for and that was the first thing i said.
4-door.
dark navyish blue with black/gray/tan interior.
automatic.
carbon/plastic composite bed.

those are some of the basic features about it.

i can provide more if requested.

heres the only picture i have as of now. i will take more tomorrow after i give it a cleaning.

ive been trying to think of a name for it, sinse its blue i was thinking: "BLUES" kinda like an inside joke about blue balls and that my g/f and i split last night and i got the truck today....

i love it very much, a wonderful vehicle, i will surely keep it a long time and deffinately keep the modyfying in my life alive with mods for it.

i will still be working on a focus though, my brother's focus and will visit ff.com to see the rides as they progress.

thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Taco's rock....great aftermarket for them. I've gotten away from wanting to deal with 4x4's for a while because I never needed it. Looks like it's a sweet ride man!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
wow....my buddy's got an 03 and loves it. TRD Offroad Package. He says that there's a lot of problems with the 06 and their 'fly by wire' system.....and if you plan to offroad it, they're horrible for it...but Congrats on the Purchase! Toyota hasn't got all the bugs worked out yet on the new Taco's but they will [thumb]

Check out TTora.com and some other ones...let me find out what they are.......

EDIT:
here's one that he goes to all the time

Clicky Clicky

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
congrats man, I love Tacos. I used to have an old one for rally/muddin'. Rusted out shitbox with a stick, but damn, that thing ran like new.....till my cousin ran it into a ditch a 90.

But you'll love it.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments.

i was kinda worried about the electronic 4x4, im not gonna do any serious off-roading. just playing alittle, the guys at work got 4x4 too, so im sure ill be playing soon.

and plus ive got the 3-yr 36,000mile warranty, so imsure ill get the bugs worked out.

more pictures tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks awesome. i love the new ones and the blue is a really nice color choice. have fun with it, but try not to get stuck too deep in the mud

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
you suck!!!
j/k
nice purchase. the picture sucks balls though, i'll check this thread tomorrow to see the new pics, lol.
congratulations man.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Best truck in it's class right now, nice choice. I have a 94 Ranger... I said I wasn't going to 4x4 it... it's muddy... oops...

Now go jump some puddles and don't you dare waste that truck on looking pretty in your driveway!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Those things are easy to trick out (if you so chose to) with little more than 36" tires. Granted it'll look like one of those Stomper toys from several years back, but you'll have no issues finding a parking spot.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep. everywhere ive gone so far, ive taken up 2 parking spots. i started looking at tires last night.

thinking about BF-goodrich tires. nothing really for lifting right now for 06 suspensions. im looking for a 2inch lift.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Nice ride [:D] A shame you got rid of the focus....but all good things must come to an end. I love the tacomas too [thumb]

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Weird change, like from heavymetal to country....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts