Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So yeah i get a response from ATARU, that I have to remove my sig since it caused complaints, but when i go to check my sig, the moderator had already gone into my account and deleted it for me. So I was upset that they went into my account and in my personal space when I could have done it myself. Anyways he said that he didnt delete it, and said it was another moderator, and he threatened to ban my account since i broke a rule (sig)

BTW It was a link that when you tried to close the window(redx) it kinda runs and it's basically hard to close the window, kinda like playing cat and mouse with the window. Here's the part of the response from Ataru

"So, yes, lets look at the rules and how you broke them. Now, since you broke a rule that will result in immediate banning of the account, so you want to rethink what you accused me of, or do you want me to just go ahead and give you a week off?"

I feel like i've been a loyal member there since about 5 years ago and have contributed fairly. I just dont get the fact that I'm gon have "a week off" or "will result in immediate banning" all because of a sig, that I didnt even have the chance to remove for myself and now I'm being threatened to be banned by Ataru.
To make things short, I guess i'll be here more often, sux coz i contributed a lot more to that site than here.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Don't feel bad, I can't even do anything on there. I can only look at new posts. I can't post or anything and I just signed up. I don't know if I messed something up when I was creating my account or what....

·
Registered
323 Posts
i've always felt like the guys at fj were kinda "cliquey" they only really respect the people they know in person and act like everyone else is kind of an outsider.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
who cares

fj is the suck.

90% of the people over there are pompous jerk offs anyway.

fyi: i've met you and you were a pretty cool cat, so that comment isn't directed at you.

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
LOL. FJ mods are a bit draconian. I noticed that right off the bat. They also seem to be all about the OGs... some of which don't even own focuses anymore. It seems that it's cooler to not own a focus and have "moved on to bigger and better things" than have one. Where is the logic in that attitude on a national FOCUS forum?

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
any btw nitetime, you're a ricer (or at least an ex-ricer), so you belong over here more than there anyway. Plus I have your old sideskirts. heh.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what did it say?
It was a link that when you tried to close the window(redx) it kinda runs and it's basically hard to close the window, kinda like playing cat and mouse with the window.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
^^That actually sounds pretty funny and cool! You probably pissed him off, so he got mad and took it off.
But it sounds pretty funny! Do you mind pming it to me, I wanna see it. [hihi]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
nitetime put it as your sig here!!

lol I cant believe he Pmed you to take that off thats dumb

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel you guys on that about the whole "OG" and "cliquey" and such. If I was comparing the two, the 1st time I went to one of those FJ Sonic meet, I felt really awkward since everyone was bz canoodling with each other, probably 1 or 2 guys had welcomed me, and everything else I had to do for recognition, nothing really wrong with that, but when I went to a FF meet, right away I was greeted and everyone seemed to welcome the new kid on the block. Even exchanging numbers/AIM. And I know this is how we treat newcomers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.