Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up guys, havent been around the focus scene too much lately due to my car being down for about 2 years now, just thought i'd show ya whats gettin me around now.....

its an 03 A4 1.8T Quattro, got it about a year ago, every option except heated seats. so far ive put the carbonio V2 intake, porche DV, apr snub, GHL exhaust, tein fully adj. c/o, 21mm rear sway, apr stg 1+ w/TT 225 inj., and some 19 inch ADR M-Classics w/kumho ecsta SPT. got a kersher front bumper on order, and as soon as that gets in the car goes into paint for a full respray in brillliant black. its got too many chips and scratches and the gray cladding looks cheap.

and then theres the ZX-7R, its got a full D&D header back, some tuned and synched mikuni race carbs and a cam that the p/o had done to it. it'll spin the tires through third if you let it, and runs with liter bikes. im happy with it, ill be happier once i get IT repainted too.

of course, as always, comments welcome good or bad!

·
Registered
745 Posts
wow! beautiful collection....can you post more pix of that cobra please?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got a couple more of johns. its an 03 anniversary conv. upper and lower pullies, heat exchanger, magnaflow exh, [email protected] upper intake, filter shield, some kindof short shifter, h&r springs, bilstien shocks, some other stuff i cant remember. SCARY fast. josh's cobra in the garage has basically the same mods, but i dont have any decent pics of it. neither one of them has taken them to the track for fear of the grenade rear diff. happened the FIRST run in the blue one

heres another pic of the audi, when it was all stock and right after i got home from cycle ranch in a downpour. went down in the "dont go down there trucks have been getting stuck in there all day" pit. i didnt get stuck....[:p]

·
Registered
237 Posts
i want your driveway

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
VERY nice collection!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
That audi looks awsome man. The drop is perfect, and those rims look great on it.[thumb]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the cobras arent mine guys[???:)]

but i drive them enough....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rice?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys, got some pics of the focus in its poor state im gonna put up either tonight or tomorrow.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts