Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll I'm new here, below are pics of my 2001 Ford Focus ZX3. I'm located in the Northern Virginia area and interested in meeting other Focus Fanatics in my area.

Work done to my ride:
AEM Cold Air Intake
Borla Exhaust
Headers
Reprogrammed PCU
Performance Coil, Wires, and Plugs
Lowered
Window Tint.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Wow buddy, that's a nice, clean Zx3 right there. Looks like you've done a little work.... What kind of drop do you have on it? SVT? FRPP? Eibach? Koni?

How long have you had it?

Do you have any pics of the interior?

What are your future plans?

Haha, Sorry, I'm flooding you with questions, but hey, I live on here. haha. Watch out for mike, he'll pile drive you with questions!!! (haha, [slap] mike)

Well, we're all glad you've came, and you've definitely picked the right site. FJ? Pst, forget it, your in the right place.

Welcome to the addiction my friend!,
Daniel

P.S. - If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email any one of us. Even if we don't know the answer, we'll probably know someone that does. [:)]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow buddy, that's a nice, clean Zx3 right there. Looks like you've done a little work.... What kind of drop do you have on it? SVT? FRPP? Eibach? Koni?

How long have you had it?

Do you have any pics of the interior?

What are your future plans?
I'm not sure how much it was dropped (it was already lowered when I got it) I think it has a Dynamic Auto Design Drop Zone Coil Over Kit on it. I've had the car since May of 2008. I don't have any pics of the interior cause there really hasn't been anything done to it... yet ;) other than a blue shift nob and some blue knobs on the dash. As for future plans I'd like to do something to the nose and hood as well as the rear bumper. I'd love to do some stuff to the interior including getting some reverse glo gauges.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sexy foci you got there.

DEBADGE!

Welcome aboard, soldier!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sexy foci you got there.

DEBADGE!
I've thought about doing that as well after seeing some pics on the forums here, Is there a how-to for debadging? (sorry for sounding like a n00b -_-')

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
It's easier than you might think. =)

Your badges are just held on by some tarry stickum. Heat it up a little bit with a blowdryer or something, and then use some floss to get under them and pull 'em off. I wound up using some goo-gone as well, 'cause some of it stuck, but then you're done!

There's a how-to for most anything you can think of to do to your Focus, if you check the information and how-to archives board. And of course if there isn't, we're all here to help.

BTW, nice looking ZX3 and WELCOME!

·
Super Moderator
9,573 Posts
Here is the guide for debadging your car.http://www.focusfanatics.com/howtos/debadge/ just be patient and take your time with it so it doesn't coming out looking like crap. Another thing you will want to do since the car is 8 years old is probably get some Gu-Gone or some other kind of adhesive remover. It will clean what ever is left after you peel the badges off. Good luck with your Focus and welcome to FF.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
looks like you have a good start on modding your car. oh and [welcome]. there are many helpful things on this site so if you need help just ask and most likely there will be someone on here that can guide you.

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
It's easier than you might think. =)

Your badges are just held on by some tarry stickum. Heat it up a little bit with a blowdryer or something, and then use some floss to get under them and pull 'em off. I wound up using some goo-gone as well, 'cause some of it stuck, but then you're done!

There's a how-to for most anything you can think of to do to your Focus, if you check the information and how-to archives board. And of course if there isn't, we're all here to help.

BTW, nice looking ZX3 and WELCOME!
Nice ride man, very clean. Goo Gone FTW! i just debadged mine about a week ago, took the stupid dealer badge off. its really easy. takes about 5 minutes

Welcome to the site! [driving]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.