Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Yep. Solaris did. See the thread about "these lights are the shizzle." I have to say I am liking the look of those lights - you get the halo look but also get to keep the factory-style lens cover. Waiting for someone to buy them and give feedback on them before I make a move.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I dont think those lights are the same as the ones im looking at. I was wondering if anyone knew anything on these ones.. and if they are shitty. Thanks [:I]

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Oops. We posted at the same time, so our posts kind of overlapped. I don't know about those ones, either. There is a noticeable price gap between the two, though... [paranoid]

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Sunnshine-

Those are the Halo lights, I think a bunch of people on this forum have those put in... I think the usual complaint is just a mastter of taste- some think they look nice, others don't. They are different though, because those don't have the plastic lens over the light. If you don't have a black Focus and want them to match, they're paintable too. I don't personally know how they are, because I've still got stock![:)]

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
sunshine... those lights ur talking about dont fit right sometimes, they are kind of a hollow version of the hella lights. just givin u the heads up

·
Registered
2,192 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Solaris said:
ok man ur the best u found them i'm getting mine from that place also. Thanks so much. Whats the difference with the blue ion lense and the clear?
Thank google, not me [:D]

I think the only difference is the color. I personally like the clear ones better than the ones with the blue.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i searched for 2 hours once got nothing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts