Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've been in Williamsburg VA since Friday the 25th. I just wanna say that this is a great state. My girlfriend and I have come down last summer and now this summer. We've gone to Busch Gardens everyday and Virginia Beach the other day. I've already seen quite a few Foci, I'm not sure if any of them are on here. Today I saw a blue ZX3 at Busch Gardens in the parking lot as we were leaving. It had what I think is an RS front bumper, and I noticed a mid-wing and a roof scoop, but what stood out the most was the front mount intercooler. Other than that on Friday or Saturday I saw a red SVT with a bike rack on it (and it was very very clean) at the outlet mall right around the block from me, and yesterday there was a yellow 05/06 zx3 at the beach with a couple things done to it. I've seen more tuned Foci here in 3 days than I usually see in a month back home. I'm hoping to see some more, and I'm really enjoying this state.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
When you drive up 95north on your way home, stop by Springfield for a piss stop!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I almost always see a few modded Focus's when I go down that way.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Newkleus said:
where you at now brother man?
We're staying at Williamsburg Plantation. We spend alot of time at the outlets down the street when we're not at Busch Gardens.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and I have a question if someone has an answer. While I was in VA (I just got home like 15 minutes ago, I already miss the low low price of gas and cigarettes down there) I noticed ALOT of people driving Dodge Chargers and Magnums. Is there some kind of Charger/Magnum cult down there?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Everybody is starting to buy those down here. I guess it's the new trend. I'll stick to my bullitt.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would stick to the Bullitt. My buddy has one, I love it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love mine. It's so much fun!!! I can't get any of the ricers to race me though. They are always either on the opposite road or don't want to play. I did get a new accord that was crawling up my @$$ a little. I punched it in third when I should have down shifted, but in any case he couldn't keep up.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
We must have zipped by you on Sunday. We had to go to Chesepeke to help save a Focus owner who's car broke down, just before his return to Conn.

If you planned on driving up 17, you'll drive right by my house.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm right around the corner from 17.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts