Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday on my to school at 730 in the morn this had to happen (i hate the rain) guy in front in stop and go traffic stopped suddenly. he had a jeep liberty an he dent is from his spare tire. luckily the only damage he had was a little tear in the tire cover. the worst thing is that last week i just finished up my car for a while until now. so i am looking for a cf hood and a euro grill to replace and the night before i got a flat on my svt wheels that i just got so i put a stock wheel on for now
this was my car as of a couple days ago
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
get CF ....at least he didnt harm the headlights or bumper!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
where does u get that stock euro upper grille?

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
I think that is hte sexiest focus bumper I have ever seen. Nice car.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Dang dude that really sucks. Atleast it didn't crack the headlight. That would have been even worse. But now it gives you a good reason to get a cf hood, which will look sexy on that ride.

·
Registered
526 Posts
WOW, what a beautiful car, I would put it back just like it was. The headlights and bumper are gorgeous but a CF hood would not work with your car IMO.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
ouch dude. Like everyone else has been sayin, now you have an excuse to get cf. I really wanna see what cf looks like on our color. The stock rim doesnt look too bad. I didnt notice it until i read the paragraph. Other than that, keep up the good work bro. Everyone goes thru rough times, but it will get better.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where does u get that stock euro upper grille?
that is a stock u.s grill i just cut the turn signals out because i didn't need them but i will be getting a euro grill to replace it

WOW, what a beautiful car, I would put it back just like it was. The headlights and bumper are gorgeous but a CF hood would not work with your car IMO.
i found a cf hood for $80 on craigslist and i will be eventually painting the svt's black because they have alot of rash on them so those will compliment the hood

thanks for the comments and hopefully when i get everything fixed it will look even better

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Those 5 spoke SVT wheels are extremely prone to dented rims. Be ware with those. That is why I switched to Euro. I had a flat tire one morning, I can even remember anything in particular that I hit either. It sucked.

·
Registered
536 Posts
that really sucks, but atleast ur rs bumper and st170s are still ok... and now it gives u a reason to buy a euro grill, haha

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
seriously this rain this year in NE hasnt let up...sorry to here about that, repetitive but it coulda been worse, luckily that bumper was left alone...good thing you lowered ur car lol ;-) ... hopefully you get everything put back together and be up for the meet to Mohegan's...:) notice how i didnt give you an option

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
actually looks good in that color, i think that's probably the first focus on here i've noticed that color thats modded to any real extent. love the bumper, and like everyone else, glad it didn't get hurt! i really dont know what i'd think of a cf hood on there...eh, its yours though! lol, good luck.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
A CF hood would look good if you painted your headlight housings black.
Good luck with getting it fixed back up. Hope it turns out well for you.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
well were on the topis of carbon fibre hoods....were can you get ones that have the skeleton in them i heard the ones without a skelton never fit properly

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
I eventually would like a CF hood, that looks exactly like OEM, I don't need bulges or nothing

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for all the comments guys and mtadd162 i am hoping i will be able to go and have everything back together for the g2g

1 - 20 of 25 Posts