Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drae! [goofydrunk] Drae![scream] Where are you! I'm lookin' for a rematch. I know your afraid. Come out so we can dance.[smackbum]

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll run you both with one hand tied behind my back.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lets Go Robert! Come Get A Lesson From Daddy!

·
Registered
453 Posts
then i can teach both of you a lesson, then you can get schooled by phil & ryan

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sounds like iam gnna have to hit the panic OD button! [rofl]

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's what Robert did when he raced me haha

·
Registered
113 Posts
hahaha, and u still beat him? I wanna run all three of yall.. Not you mario or ryan!! I plan on having a chance =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, where and when Drae? You keep talkin' smack but you haven't laided it out. So, hows about it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[poke]
Lets Go Robert! Come Get A Lesson From Daddy!
I just want to thank the little people that made this victory possible.[giggle] This day, 1/15/08 I have received vengence on those who drive SPI's [nutkick] everywhere in this tiny place we call earth.
For I have moved above the ranks as the slowest Foci and entered Zetechood.[headbang]
Now!!! Now!!! I am calling a new member out! After I beat this person, he will be "GREEN" with envy. You all know who is next![scratch]

JORDON
Come out to play.[whip]
Unless you fear you will face the same fate as Drae[mecry]

·
Registered
854 Posts
[poke]

I just want to thank the little people that made this victory possible.[giggle] This day, 1/15/08 I have received vengence on those who drive SPI's [nutkick] everywhere in this tiny place we call earth.
For I have moved above the ranks as the slowest Foci and entered Zetechood.[headbang]
Now!!! Now!!! I am calling a new member out! After I beat this person, he will be "GREEN" with envy. You all know who is next![scratch]

JORDON
Come out to play.[whip]
Unless you fear you will face the same fate as Drae[mecry]
just so you know its 2009 [nutkick]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats Robert, but u failed to mention i schooled ya both... Im aiming for JORDAN, and JOEL next... Ill be coming for mario after that... MUWAHAHAHAHHA

·
Registered
114 Posts
You think your auto-tragic can take me? I lawl'd

·
Registered
453 Posts
joel and brandon both have the same motors but joel has the weight advantage......

·
Registered
114 Posts
joel and brandon both have the same motors but joel has the weight advantage......
That and that I'm stick and he's automatic. 10% more drivetrain loss sucks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oops. Double post.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The weight advantage should be an equalizer... anyone going this thursday??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts