Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After six months without a Focus I purchased a 2003 Infra-red ZX3 SVTf. This is my 4th Focus and the 2nd SVTf that I've owned. There just is no better bang for the buck out there!

Gary

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Welcome back Gary!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
b16sir1991, I don't know if you recall but I'm the person you helped in tracking down the top bracket for the audiophile subwoofer system that I added to my last SVTf. Well guess what, this SVTf is also without the audiophile system and I'm already trying to source the bulk of the system from members here. I may need to get another one of those brackets on order soon!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Oh yeah, i remember you Gary, how ya been buddy? Ill find anything you need man. If you need me call me 800-849-0233. Mike. I may be able to find you another Audiophile sub if you need it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I've priced new ones before and I don't think I want to go that route, but if you know someone that has an existing unit they want to sell pass them along to me!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Welcome back my friend
To the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside
Come inside

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Matt.......you are warped, you know that, right?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Oh yeah. Known that for quite ahwile now. Its easier to just accept it, and enjoy the ride [rofl]

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I have a friend who was talking about replacing his stock sub with a JL audio. I'll see if he has yet or when he plans on doing it.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
You certainly can. We're mostly good people here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts