Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone, im back, i got me another focus, and about late july i totaled my red 2k ZX3, i jus got a red 2k2 ZX5 with focur sport headers and volant intake, jus wanted to sey wutsup to euro and kikn cuz i havent talked to them guys in a while. ul see me post on here very often, so jus wanted to say and so stoked to be back to the foci kingdom..

earl

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
whassup earl! havent seen you in forever man. kickn is sellin his foci but he still lingers around the forum to help us out with tuning. good to see u back man. did u get the race header or find a shorty? get us some pix!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the race header, is werking out awesome for me, when next pay check come i think im going for the vibrant exhaust.. wut u think i should go for, unlike when i had my ZX3 and my shitty job, im bringing home bout 700 a month (hey im only 17 lol), so i have a bigger budget.. hey euro, is the 2k2 alot different from my 2k zx3, i know the intake mani on my 2k was alot better, but is there ne cons i should know about my new 2k2? thanks man, im glad to be back here with ya

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
nothing bad about it. watch out for when u buy throttle bodies and shifters though u need to get specific ones...

race header + vibrant will be pretty loud just keep that in mind. id get something quieter like magnaflow or borla but thats just me, really its gonna be loud either way unless u get a bosal with the silencer, but then u have to deal with the can muffler and im not sure if u like that look, its not to my taste though.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome back!
I think I remember you...don't hate me if I don't please!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts